Ban Volfan

He ought to be excoriated for the misinformation. Perhaps we should throw him, bound, into a body of water. If he floats the water rejects him and he should be burned as a witch. If he sinks, and we have to be really sure, the water accepts him and he is no witch. Hopefully he'll be gone either way.

The information I got was correct, why would I make something like that up. TL did sprain his ACL, but at the time they thought he tore it, and with Lance they told me that he was a lock and even UB had a smile on his face. SOmething must of happend and Indiana must have really impressed Lance. So ban me if you want to but I was just reporting the info, I was right about the golf program being dropped, I was right about Jill being fired and about how Garrison, and Braun were let go. SO I do know my stuff

I know I'm new (at posting, anyway) here, but I'm not for banning anyone who is a supporter of this program. The only advice I would have is to be more careful and not post the first rumor or piece of info that you hear.

>He ought to be excoriated for the misinformation. Perhaps

>we should throw him, bound, into a body of water. If he

>floats the water rejects him and he should be burned as a

>witch. If he sinks, and we have to be really sure, the

>water accepts him and he is no witch. Hopefully he'll be

>gone either way.

You should be banned for using such vivid imagery in speaking about murdering another human being. This kind of talk should not be allowed Billken Rich, and I am offended. INEXCUSABLE!!!!

You have never seen Saturday Night Live (or I believe Monty Python had something similiar?) If you are offended by that description, you cannot possibly have seen any movie with a PG or worse rating in the twentieth century! Perhaps you have but are offended by all of them? Given that you must have a hard time NOT being perpetually offended. Guess what! Through no fault of my own I ran over a squirl yesturday! There was a crack followed by a swish swish as the pavement scraped the body off my tire. That ought to offend you and PETA!

I could've pointed out that a daisy single action bb gun from my lovely wife's youth is hung next to the french doors leading from my kitchen to the patio where the bird feeders sit.......

Again I'll be in trouble with PETA (but it cracks up the neighborhood kids when they see me)

>I could've pointed out that a daisy single action bb gun

>from my lovely wife's youth is hung next to the french doors

>leading from my kitchen to the patio where the bird feeders

>sit.......

>

>Again I'll be in trouble with PETA (but it cracks up the

>neighborhood kids when they see me)

Who does your decorating, the crew from Deliverance? I'm surprised that you would shoot a squirel. I didn't think you'd go after your own kind.

Sorry - that's a few lines from the movie "Fletch" where Chevy Chase is passing himself off as an airline pilot. Definitely worth watching next time it's on TNT or TBS or one of those other stations that play nothing but 80's movies all weekend.

>Over my head Box. Who the hell is Erwin Fletcher? (I was

>wracking my brain for an Air Corp type from WWII who was

>keen to bomb German ball bearing plants but I'm guessing

>that is a dry hole......)

Bdick - You try so hard don't you? Maybe one day you'll become the pseudo intellectual wannabe you so badly yearn to be. Until then, annoying prick will have to do.

I'll go toe to toe with you on modern US history anyday phanny. Point of fact in WWII, we did target German ball bearing plants and other industries geared toward fighter production. Look it up if you care to.

I've never seen Fletch because Chevy Chase's parodies of Gerald Ford made me hate his pathetic guts. I laugh everytime I think about how awful Chevy's talk show was. The fact that one of my favorite actors, Cary Grant, sued Chevy for calling him a "homo" is just icing on the cake......

>I'll go toe to toe with you on modern US history anyday

>phanny. Point of fact in WWII, we did target German ball

>bearing plants and other industries geared toward fighter

>production. Look it up if you care to.

>

>I've never seen Fletch because Chevy Chase's parodies of

>Gerald Ford made me hate his pathetic guts. I laugh

>everytime I think about how awful Chevy's talk show was.

>The fact that one of my favorite actors, Cary Grant, sued

>Chevy for calling him a "homo" is just icing on the

>cake......

My post had nothing to do with US history and everything to do with what a big nerd you are. You've done nothing to dispute that.