naia

p diddy

V-Time,

You must be slipping. I watched Lorenzo Gordon in the NAIA national championship game last night playing for Oklahoma City. He averaged about 25 points a game this year. They lost at the buzzer on a 3-pointer. Usually, you're on top of those vashon reports.

bad boyz for life

And transfer rules only apply if its Division 1 to Division 1. I think we had a similar circumstance with Vincent Smith a couple of years back. But given the track record, I'd like to know what his degree will be in if and when he does graduate. I wish him the best .. but let's see ....

That's too bad. I would have thought that with another good performance at Illinois State this year, he might have been able to play professionally after college. I guess he still can, but he certainly can't be getting the recognition he otherwise would have received.

i believe this is the same school that dennis rodman went to. so it obviously wouldnt be a forgone conclusion that he couldnt make it from there.