Miklasz on Liddell

The biggest and really only problem I have with family members visiting internet message boards (not just this one but any school) is they may have trouble seperating out the good posters that THINK about their comments and the childish posters that are here to flame and cause controversey. If both types are given equal credibility I can see why family members think their boys aren't being appreciated.

mr liddell, bernie is on 1380 am. the only day of the show that is questionable imo, is the friday show when charlie tuna edwards cohosts and tries to convince the listeners that he is the pipeline to the hood. he claimed on his show 3 weeks ago that tommie was indeed upset and was for sure transferring. he claimed on his show 2 weeks ago that not only was tommy liddell still mad and ready to go, but that dwayne polk was also joining him. last week, tuna said that in his opinion that vashon could beat the billikens. bernie never once challenged him or attempted to bring on another guest to verify or refute. how easy would it have been to call you, or maurice to go over tommie's situation or coach irons or demetrius johnson to check on the polk story.

aside from that, i just love watching tommie play. i was curious if you all have thought about the summer? is tommie going to be attending summer school at slu and working on his shooting? or does he have other plans?

So VTime, is TDELL telling the truth? Have you checked YOUR sources and verified his credentials?

You want to be the man with his ear on the ground, and you challenged him on a piece of info. He provided the info. The ball is back in your court.

Pick up the ball and let us know your decision. Is TDELL now valid in your book?

When you yap, you end up yapping yourself into a corner sometimes. Stand up and be counted on something Eastside now.

Or keep yapping and stay 0 for Illinois.

I didnt challenge him, I just asked him a question. Also, why dont we call him Tommie Liddell III. There are many athletes who are Jr., III or IV, Like Acie Law IV. That nugget of information would've been vital in our nickname for Tommie thread in December. We could've called him T3 to the 25th power

being called an idiot from you makes me proud. Anything else and I'd feel as if I were on your level and I'd have done what you should have by now. Jumped off a 10 story building.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

To Billikenroy,Tommie will be taken some classes this summer.He may have to have surgery on his ankle,Coach Thorpe said if he has to have surgery it will be as soon as the season is over, so Tommie can recover,it takes about a month,and then he will be working on his jumpshot.

"Tommie would be a load at Illinois, but they are getting

pretty congested at the guard/wing slots. They are using the

same type of motion offense that Brad is, so development

opportunities are similar, but Tommie's PT at SLU is almost

double what he would be hanging at Illinois. Calvin can't

even make it off the bench there. I think Tommie is going to

do great here, and already has this year".

My sentiments exactly. For those who don't what Calvin Sheltie is referring to- Calvin Brock of Simeon High was the 2004 SunTimes player of the year. Tommie is the type of player who plays best with the ball in his hands, which makes SLU the optimal place for Tommie. There are very few places that would allow an unproven freshmen to handle so much responsibility.