charlotte game

I am very excited about this game, I hope we can shut up the fans on they're board. Gosh they're annoying. Anyway, I think it is key we get off to a good start, work the ball to vouyokas hopefully withers will pick up a couple fouls early and big V will feast on there subs. I think we need to limit thier big runs, I remember last year it was a close game down the stretch until they had a late run and there was no time to fight back. I think we have to not dig our selves in a hole so we do not have to come back.

This is a critical game for the Niners. We need to win out until GW to have even the slightest, smallest, tiniest sliver of hope. Our Bigs have found foul trouble lately. The bast 2 or 3 games almost all of our guys have fouled out. We have to fix that. However our energy and defense will be there. SLU has a tough road ahead of them.

We plan on attending the game tonight. Will be coming over from Hendersonville, NC.

I believe this game will be your senior night and a bobblehead will be given away. What time do you suggest I need to arrive to pick up tickets? In the past (except for last year, I made every Billiken game in Charlotte) I would usually get a discounted ticket from some fan or student near the ticket offices. I am a little worried that this may not be the case to night.

Anyway, if you see two guys (my son and I) having Billiken.Com shirts on, it will be us.