Myspace.com

Don't get your panties in a bunch. No one is planning on using that. I said it would be effective but too low for us to use. Others agreed that children are sacred and should be left out of chants. We have some class.

As for D'Nice who "Doesn't drink Pepsi but sells coke"

You'd better believe he's going to hear it. I'll make sure of that.

As for JJ who's best physical feature is "his #*$%" he'll catch some heat too.

However by all accounts I wouldn't expect anyone to use his baby in a chant.

I do however agree that they shouldn't put that type of information up. Their are some students at certain Navy Blue Clad North Carolina based Institutions who would have 0 hesitation using that to get into his head.

I agree with what you said about how they should be more careful with what players put up on myspace.com. That would be low to mention his children, but being a student fan I know that if we found something out like that we wouldn't hesitate to use it either....but still, JJ's best feature and Danny's "coke" comments should be fair game. Even I shook my head at those...

I agree, it would be very low-class if they actually made fun of Dwayne's daughter. They're kidding, kind of like how Danny is kidding when he says he "sells coke." It's also hilarious how the most "dirt" they can find on us is that one of our players has fathered two children already. No girlfriend-beating, DUIs, or dognapping on this team. I give them an "A" for effort though.

An adult who these kids trust needs to advise them to use discretion when posting their profiles on public forums like myspace.com. It might seem funny and cool for college kids to post about crack, the size of their body parts, smoking green stuff, etc.; however, in a few years these guys are going to be out in the real world trying to land professional jobs. These kind of things sometimes come back to haunt people when they least expect it. I suspect Brad would be upset if he knew about these public profiles. Does Danny Brown really need to post that he didn't want to go to college?