Soderberg Should Be Fired Immediately......

JohnBoy

...unless you want the foundation of this program to continue being built the RIGHT WAY. No Scandals. Solid recruiting. Great defense.

A super A-10 road win tonight for a young, young Billikens team. Enjoy it. And continue to support them even when things don't go as perfectly as we'd all like!

A much-needed dose of sarcasm John Boy. Amazed at the WHINING about Brad's faulty (yet successful) strategy on here despite a HUGE UPSET WIN!!! Was it perfect? Heck no. But it was an outstanding achievement for a young team (especially with stud center forced to the bench with foul trouble at the most crucial time)? Anyone? Bueller?

I still don't understand how you equate some of us questioning some of the things Soderberg does and us not supporting the Billikens? Believe me, I am with these guys every second of every game. I have season tickets so I am at every home game, and I watch and or listen to every road game. I do support the Billikens. Ask my wife. I am sure she would tell you I could afford to support them a little less sometimes.