Practice

Polk had different players last year ... in a different offense. If allowed (and I beleive Brad when he says he wants to push the ball) Polk will push the ball and he is the quickest guy on the floor with it. In addition Brad said anytime any guard gets a board he has the green light to push the ball.

I could see Tommie at the point and KL and DB on the wings, but when Dwayne is on the floor ... he will be the pg as he should be. The question to me is not who is the better pg ... it is how to utilize them together on the floor best, and there is no way it works better with TL at the 1 and DP at the 2.

What I would like to see is DB become so good we can't keep him off the floor, then it becomes ... who is the 4th guard, maybe then Polk is the odd man out ... but right now UB said AD would probably be the 4th guard ... and the starting 3 would be DP, KL, and TL. that leaves DP at the 1, KL at the 2 and TL at the 3. TL at the 1 and DP on the wing doesn't make sense. DP doesn't finish at the hole well ... or he hasn't shown the ability to knock down the open J. Those of you who think DP cannot push the ball and distribute well ... need to get a better look ....

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

skip said,

"What I would like to see is DB become so good we can't keep him off the floor, then it becomes ... who is the 4th guard, maybe then Polk is the odd man out"

i think a lot of us are thinking this may be closer to reality than a thought.