Husack and Clarke

Cowboy

you assume that brad would stand for ahearns defense. imo, regardless of what shots ahearn can or cannot make, in brad's system, if you dont play consistent and hard all the time on the defensive end, go have a seat down at the end. ahearn made the right decision to go to sms where he can play. he would not be playing at slu.

After the 14 point run, Hawaii called a full timeout. Shortly after that was the official timeout. I think those two timeouts really hurt the momentum they had at that point. Of course the 9-10 missed layups throughout the game didn't help either.

and I used to be one, who was upset that SLU chosed Clarke over Ahearn. Ahearn will be an excellent player in the Missouri Valley, but there's a reason why he's playing in a mid-major. You have to do more than be able to fill the basket.

Roy, i don't know if he could play the man to man we play but he did play man to man on our (ualr) best scorer. He has improved greatly. It is water under the bridge now. I think the kids we have and the kids we have coming would have put him out of the rotation by next year. He would have played this year, though.

Of course it's a slam against Reggie, it always is; Don't sugarcoat how u feel. I just find it remarkable that when others allude to problems on this team that don't involve Reggie, u flip.

I don't know who these other players are (their game anyway), I'm sure u know more than I do about that, but to say Reg is a stand still shooter who doesn't understand the game or can play at a fast pace, is purely judgemental. U never answered me twice before, where would this team be without Reg? Last year or this year? The Big East had many fast paced teams and he did fine (Nova was a fast paced, offensive minded team), he did well in Prep School (where he played with Julian from Hawaii).

Let's see if u can make your points valid without trying to SLAM Reg. Afterall that's basically what u said to me about Coach. U're being hypocritical! U don't want others to make comments but u can voice yours over and over again, come on that's not right.

If I can put up with your negative comments about Reg all the time, certainly u can put up with the same type of comments from others that aren't about Reg.

>>I'm surprised that noone has yet talked about the 14 point run, and the fact that our quick transition game was the driver. Izak started sending the outlet to Dwayne on the right side, and we were past the free throw line in less than three seconds on three seperate occasions, with Hawaii starting to look tired. If we manage to get a second run, then we will be winning a lot more games.<<

Good observation. Izik has really steped it up this year, as much as any of us could have expected. In once sense, we are not as bad as perceived given that with one more player stepping up production on the offensive end, we would have won 3 more games (4-2 as opposed to 1-5). That said, as far as our season goes, we have dug ourselves such a hole that we probably need to win the conference to get an NCAA bid. Very discouraging to be in that position 6 games into the season. All we can do is take solice from the fact that our team is not as bad as the record or RPI would indicate.