Katherine Weathers- hearing officer?

gobillsgo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, keyser soze said:

If I’m the General Counsel.... I’d be telling the appeal team that they better fix it, I’ve got a hearing officer who has a Twitter Page and probably Facebook and Instagram that are going to kill us in court.. I’m sure Rosenblum has screen shots of everything...

This piece of sh*t feminist should have never been a part of this process!! Talk about a bias.....

11 minutes ago, BillikenBoy10 said:

Someone posted on the live game on Facebook that a BLM protest will be on campus this week due to this situation and more details will be released soon 

Good.  SLU needs to own this process and decision.

7 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Like any public figures want to start jumping down a woman’s throat for being “too feminist”. Good luck with that 

No one is saying that. But if there’s evidence that four young black males are being railroaded by a white woman with an agenda...

Gentlemen, there has been no bigger apologist for Pestello than me.  I never saw anything that he did that would remotely justify the bashing on this board.

This is the first evidence that I have seen of an extremely poor decision.  A Hearing Officer should be impartial, unbiased, and trusted to make a fair decision.  This is not Katherine Weathers' fault.  This is entirely Pestello's fault in appointing her.  Stupid decision.  It appears she is anything but impartial, unbiased, or could be trusted to be fair.  I mean I am blown away by this. 

Rosenblum is going to have a field day with this in court.  Absolutely stupid.  If I was on a jury, I would hammer SLU (of course, as long as everything else that Rosenblum is saying is the truth also).  

I call into question the length of the penalty and the process now.  Pestello couldn't find anyone who could at least appear in some way not to be a social justice warrior?  Devastatingly unfair to the process.

This is HUGE!!

slufan13, Billikid and JMM28 like this

2 minutes ago, HoosierBilliken said:

Gentlemen, there has been no bigger apologist for Pestello than me.  I never saw anything that he did that would remotely justify the bashing on this board.

This is the first evidence that I have seen of an extremely poor decision.  A Hearing Officer should be impartial, unbiased, and trusted to make a fair decision.  This is not Katherine Weathers' fault.  This is entirely Pestello's fault in appointing her.  Stupid decision.  It appears she is anything but impartial, unbiased, or could be trusted to be fair.  I mean I am blown away by this. 

Rosenblum is going to have a field day with this in court.  Absolutely stupid.  If I was on a jury, I would hammer SLU (of course, as long as everything else that Rosenblum is saying is the truth also).  

I call into question the length of the penalty and the process now.  Pestello couldn't find anyone who could at least appear in some way not to be a social justice warrior.  Devastatingly unfair to the process.

Weathers has been around for awhile. Like I said earlier, she is not well liked high up but I think they are scared of her 

Just now, TFord and TRavs said:

Weathers has been around for awhile. Like I said earlier, she is not well liked high up but I think they are scared of her 

I can't even begin to tell you how stupid that was to appoint her with this responsibility.  She is going to get destroyed by Rosenblum if he is able to call her to the stand.