Katherine Weathers- hearing officer?

gobillsgo

This is the twitter page of the apparent (according to Chris Gardner) hearing officer from the investigation. 

And as a troll job... she liked a tweet from Mike Crawford about a win from earlier this season... is that so that she can claim that she wasn’t biased against the team?  That’s the only like regarding the basketball team. 

B70E22FE-81B4-487C-ACCF-8BF4BAAF830D.png

4547BE6D-E919-47F6-A973-3D4EAD7A15AA.png

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I posted in the other thread:

What an absolute joke. This decision was a political statement by a politically motivated biased hearing officer who is still throwing a temper tantrum at the result of the 2016 election. The boys just happened to be collateral in what she perceives to be her duty to somehow "change the world." In addition to a lawsuit, I now hope the Feds absolutely destroy SLU. Unbelievable.

If this is her idea of justice, then she has no business putting the letters "J.D." after her name. If Katherine Weathers wants to meltdown like the rest of the snowflakes then do so in ways that do not jeopardize the future of innocent young men. This is amazingly "deplorable."

4 minutes ago, SouthSide_Billiken said:

As I posted in the other thread:

What an absolute joke. This decision was a political statement by a politically motivated biased hearing officer who is still throwing a temper tantrum at the result of the 2016 election. The boys just happened to be collateral in what she perceives to be her duty to somehow "change the world." In addition to a lawsuit, I now hope the Feds absolutely destroy SLU. Unbelievable.

If this is her idea of justice, then she has no business putting the letters "J.D." after her name. If Katherine Weathers wants to meltdown like the rest of the snowflakes then do so in ways that do not jeopardize the future of innocent young men. This is amazingly "deplorable."

Hang this post from the rafters. +306

4 minutes ago, keyser soze said:

If I’m the General Counsel.... I’d be telling the appeal team that they better fix it, I’ve got a hearing officer who has a Twitter Page and probably Facebook and Instagram that are going to kill us in court.. I’m sure Rosenblum has screen shots of everything...

Good

Roslnblum better sue Kathwrine Weathers. I’ve had the misfortune of dealing with her and she is beyond biased. I had to get the big guns out to defend myself and get her overruled for some bull****. Our Vice President and the rest of the higher university knows about her and don’t like her, I’ve talked to them several times. She is bad news. There was an article posted a few years ago about a lot of suspended students trying to sue the university over her actions