The Appeal

SLU_Nick

I see no reason for those to to leave. They both will spend 2 years here averaging 35 minutes a game after this BS settles, most of the kids these days seem to put playing time above all else. As much as those 2 suffer because of this they weren't involved and the reason for the vanquished's punishment is their actions.

I don't see Bess and Foreman leaving. I'm wagering Travis is setting this up as a "we against them" scenario, and we got to show them. It's time to plug the leaks not man the lifeboats. I do agree whoever really pulls the strings at SLU has to take a look at top management, since this will cost the school a ton of money. We've already sunk a bundle into the hoops teams and expect a return on that investment w/ funds from winning and getting dance invites. Sit 2 has suddenly made earning that return a very difficult proposition.

philliken likes this

16 minutes ago, David King said:

There's a pretty good chance that Bess and Foreman come back also.

They have options and even with them we are an 9-11 win team next year. They can also go and play for a tournament teams as I am sure a new home will be easy to find. 

They are gone if Gordon is gone. 

44 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

This is a case if a snow flake little white chick who was afraid her white daddy may not like the fact that she wanted some black ×@$& so she decided she was a victim and the school has no guts to defend a male athlete in this hyper-sensitive time in history where young adults need a "safe place" to curl into the fetal position when someone looks at them wrong.  This "officer" and this school have set themselves up for millions of $$ worth of litigation, lost profits, and donations all in the name of political correctness.  The rich daddy cant donate as much as these idiots have cost this school.  They will lose 1000 times over if not more.  THIS is why they need to be replaced---because they are idiots.

If there's a "snowflake" in this story, it's the dad.

4 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

In the heat of the moment people tend to think worst-case scenario...yes, there is a chance Bess and Foreman leave. Knowing Fords recruiting prowess I think they’ll stay.

I keep asking this question and nobody answers. Are Bess and Foreman on schedule to graduate this year?

7 hours ago, Duff Man said:

JFK was shot in the head.

Teddy never got to be POTUS.

Gary Hart had his political career ruined.

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House, but ultimately his punishment was staying married to Hillary

Al Franken was left hanging out to dry by his own party

None of them are currently holding office.

It’s your liberal “me too” investigator who is responsible for this fiasco. I would suggest you leave politics off this board.

So after reading the appeal process, it states the rendering of decision will be concluded within 10 days EXCEPT under extraordinary circumstances.  So technically is there really a "deadline" for the conclusion of this or can the university drag this out indefinitely?  I mean in theory could SLU allow the appeal process to proceed for months or longer?  

16 minutes ago, gravilst said:

So after reading the appeal process, it states the rendering of decision will be concluded within 10 days EXCEPT under extraordinary circumstances.  So technically is there really a "deadline" for the conclusion of this or can the university drag this out indefinitely?  I mean in theory could SLU allow the appeal process to proceed for months or longer?  

They may need it to figure out how to undo the shitshow they’ve created.  

32 minutes ago, gravilst said:

7 weeks would be nice