Signed Recruit Thread

WVBilliken

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SShoe said:

A front line of French and Gordon is going to absolutely dominate the A-10.  

Also throw in Santos who is another big guy.... we will be able to physically match up with most front lines from around the country. I would love it if we could play a couple of Big 10 teams next year.

my favorite part in all of this were all of the delusional Mizzou fans who claimed Gordon was going to switch to Mizzou but when it became apparent he was not, the narrative shifted to Gordon accepting a LOT of money from SLU. Bless their hearts!

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

my favorite part in all of this were all of the delusional Mizzou fans who claimed Gordon was going to switch to Mizzou but when it became apparent he was not, the narrative shifted to Gordon accepting a LOT of money from SLU. Bless their hearts!

Gordon flipping has been their wet dream for quite a while. I heard it from several of them after Martin came on board. I was at a party over the summer and I overheard a guy rambling to his buddies about how Gordon was going to sign with Mizzou. He was so certain, had a lot of details about the timing of how it was going to happen. :lol:

Elizabethtown is in Hardin County, Kentucky, which is just on the east side of the border between the Eastern and Central time zones, so that's 2:00 Friday for most SLU fans. Just an extra little favor for you guys, so you don't miss it.

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Also throw in Santos who is another big guy.... we will be able to physically match up with most front lines from around the country. I would love it if we could play a couple of Big 10 teams next year.

Absolutely. Plus, from what little I’ve watched of thatch, he is a great rebounding guard. We should be dominate on the glass. 

"SLU brought in coach (Travis) Ford and a great staff, and they taught me a lot about brotherhood," Gordon said. "It's really about being loyal to each other and staying dedicated to each other.

"Everyone thought I was going to turn and go to Mizzou and there were a lot of rumors everywhere. But I knew from the start where I wanted to go and I stayed dedicated because I knew that's the school I wanted to be at and they had the best interest in me."