Signed Recruit Thread

WVBilliken

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I heard that Martin has delivered a stack of $100 bills to Krispy Kreme, with the instructions to put one into 100 donuts.  He has a surprise breakfast scheduled for Wednesday at Webster Groves in a last ditch attempt to buy another recruit.

Gordon is a true STL guy, prob a worlds fair donut fan, not going to be swayed by flashy out of town donuts pretending to be St. Louis's donut

HoosierPal likes this

5 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

+1

I guess since you're a moderator I cannot label this as a "good post".

Thanks.  Considering my reputation, I think I should gladly accept not being able to get the occasional thumbs up.  I'd be in the negative, for all of the "bad post" and "troll" ratings I'd get.  It's okay, though; I've never exactly been popular.

I prefer Ex-Cop Donut Shop donuts. They used to be available at the Dierberg's in Manchester. Last I saw they had them at the Phillips 66 on Manchester that used to be a Conoco, near Weidman.

(Another thread diverts into food talk. Bonwich would be proud.)

HoosierPal and Yenlar like this

1 hour ago, juniorbill76 said:

I prefer Ex-Cop Donut Shop donuts. They used to be available at the Dierberg's in Manchester. Last I saw they had them at the Phillips 66 on Manchester that used to be a Conoco, near Weidman.

(Another thread diverts into food talk. Bonwich would be proud.)

As a soco resident  they are a favorite , they have a shop on Telegraph and are very good

19 hours ago, LindellWest said:

Gordon is a true STL guy, prob a worlds fair donut fan, not going to be swayed by flashy out of town donuts pretending to be St. Louis's donut

It's been a couple of years but last time I was there I got an Apple Fritter, a cinnamon role and a pint of milk for $2.17 inc tax. Surprised the milk didn't come in 8 oz cartons. Good donuts, stupid good value

19 hours ago, ACE said:

As long as there are no hats involved, I will feel good.

You bring back so many bad memories of hat selections for SLU recruits on signing day.