Roster updated

Interesting development.  I would think the DA should have already made their determination not to proceed but I guess they decided not to release anything.  I would also think the school as moved on beyond it or else they would not have allowed Ford to reinstate the players.  I guess this may be all we hear.

Welmer still coming in at 220 pounds.  Bess weighs as much as Welmer.  Johnson has added 10 pounds to his frame.  AD has added 5.  Hines added 5, too.  Roby and Bishop are listed at the same weight as last season, but both look more cut in the upper body in the pictures I have seen.

8 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Welmer still coming in at 220 pounds.  Bess weighs as much as Welmer.  Johnson has added 10 pounds to his frame.  AD has added 5.  Hines added 5, too.  Roby and Bishop are listed at the same weight as last season, but both look more cut in the upper body in the pictures I have seen.

Don't know about weight, but Welmer's body  is significantly changed. 

We need Elliot to be a performer

CBFan likes this

1 minute ago, slu72 fan said:

Don't know about weight, but Welmer's body  is significantly changed. 

We need Elliot to be a performer

Wellmer is definitely the type player that causes mismatches for opponents, but I don't see where he'll be a major contributor this year. No Crews bias here either. But he's had foot problems over the 3 years he's been a Billiken. I'm no MD but from everything I've ever read athletes dread foot problems above all other body parts, save for the head. As I understand it, he's not practiced much this summer and am not sure what his current status is now that regular season workouts have begun. This cannot have helped his game improve. I'd love to be proved wrong and see him be a Cody Ellis 2, just not holding my breath that it's going to happen.