Practice news

SLURadioBoy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/benjamin-hochman/hochman-season-of-uncertainty-right-now-for-slu/article_00a654fe-f577-5f83-b511-684519032450.html

ps: the comments about the lack of clear focus, stylistic blunders, and general writing ineptness are certainly showcased here...  I was struck by Joe's comments about the lack of editorial oversight/advice.  This reads a lot like a first draft...

3 minutes ago, DoctorB said:

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/benjamin-hochman/hochman-season-of-uncertainty-right-now-for-slu/article_00a654fe-f577-5f83-b511-684519032450.html

ps: the comments about the lack of clear focus, stylistic blunders, and general writing ineptness are certainly showcased here...  I was struck by Joe's comments about the lack of editorial oversight/advice.  This reads a lot like a first draft...

omg..... terrible

7 minutes ago, slusam said:

Stu did the same. Writes an article about being at practice and not one word on how they looked.

I thought Stu's article was fine. Provided good color on injuries as well as the difficulties of crafting a lineup. I don't really expect him to say things like AH made a few 3 pointers and French had a couple dunks during practice in a piece like that.

3 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

can someone post the article so I don't have to click through?

I will save you the time. Mentions the injuries and the cloud over the possible suspensions and somehow tries to tie that in to what's going on with the FBI investigations and Louisville. 

Its all over the place

11 minutes ago, juniorbill76 said:

Thank you for the link.

Does anyone know if Elliot is practicing yet?

It does not surprise me that French and Bess were mentioned as the most consistent in practice.

Just now, CBFan said:

Thank you for the link.

Does anyone know if Elliot is practicing yet?

It does not surprise me that French and Bess were mentioned as the most consistent in practice.

Welmer is not practicing yet. Suppose to be fully cleared at the end of October

CBFan likes this

5 minutes ago, kshoe said:

I thought Stu's article was fine. Provided good color on injuries as well as the difficulties of crafting a lineup. I don't really expect him to say things like AH made a few 3 pointers and French had a couple dunks during practice in a piece like that.

Stu gave some good information but when you are at a practice I expect you to report what you saw at the practice.

By the way, I know people don't like clicking on articles like Ortiz's hack job and that is fair, but you really should click on articles from Stu. The post believes clicks are a direct sign of interest level and if SLU articles don't get clicks they'll stop writing about us even more than they already have.

NH, RUBillsFan and brianstl like this