Butler Roll Call

Pistol

Who's going, and where are people sitting? I'm just doing a there-and-back day trip from Cincy, not staying in Indianapolis. I'm looking at tickets now and figured I'd try to surround myself with SLU fans if possible.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Who's going, and where are people sitting? I'm just doing a there-and-back day trip from Cincy, not staying in Indianapolis. I'm looking at tickets now and figured I'd try to surround myself with SLU fans if possible.

going.

Not sure if its a long day trip or staying 1 night. 

• 4 weeks later...
Come join your fellow Billiken Club members for a road trip to root on the Billikens as they take on the Butler Bulldogs on Saturday, December 2, 2:00 PM ET.
Price per person $100
· Ticket in the SLU section
· Bus transportation to and from Butler, snacks and beverages on the road
· Pre-game reception at Bent Rail in Indianapolis
The bus will depart from the Fred Weber Parking Lot at Chaifetz Arena at 6:30 amsharp. Immediately following the game, the bus will return to Chaifetz Arena.
Space is limited and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis. Please note that at the point of purchase a ticket will be reserved and the actual location will be assigned later using the Billiken Club Priority Point System.
Because this offer is exclusive to Billiken Club members only, please use the same email address that we used to send this offer to you when logging into purchase.

PURCHASE NOW 

To purchase tickets and pre-game reception only, please click here.
Margo Lubus – (314) 977-8180  [email protected]

Another option without transportation:

Come join fellow SLU Billiken fans at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis to see the men's basketball team take on the Butler Bulldogs! We will have a pre-game reception from beginning at 11:30 am, before heading over to Hinkle for the 2 pm tipoff (all times Eastern).

For the reception and a game ticket, the cost is $45, and your game tickets will be available for pick up at the reception. You can also purchase the pre-game only for $20, perfect if you already have game tickets.

1 hour ago, cgeldmacher said:

Another option without transportation:

Come join fellow SLU Billiken fans at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis to see the men's basketball team take on the Butler Bulldogs! We will have a pre-game reception from beginning at 11:30 am, before heading over to Hinkle for the 2 pm tipoff (all times Eastern).

For the reception and a game ticket, the cost is $45, and your game tickets will be available for pick up at the reception. You can also purchase the pre-game only for $20, perfect if you already have game tickets.

I wish this was publicized earlier... the reception and pre-game is a good deal and cheaper than buying single tickets plus the pre-game reception.