game times

We have 10 of 32 (31.3%) game times already. Geez, Roy, how much more do you need? One of those is a tournament second round, give them a break.

Butler only has 29 of 32 (90.6%) game times listed, and two of the missing ones are unknown because they're tournament rounds. They also don't have the last regular season game of the year listed yet. Shameful.

46 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

three weeks till the first game and we dont know the game times.   sighhhhh.  

I have not received my season tickets yet is that the reason?

21 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I have not received my season tickets yet is that the reason?

-I think you are a new season ticket holder, don't count on receiving them until after Oct 25, and they typically don't have game times on them as "they are subject to change"

2 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Wondering if the tickets will have to go back to the printer depending on how Situation 2.0 plays out. I seem to recall that happening after Situation 1.0 played out.

Wow.  You might be right.  They have been putting pictures of the players on the tickets in recent years.  They may send them all back and ask for something generic looking.

45 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Only one afternoon game this year.  Interesting.

i was really hoping the Saturday, December 9th game would be a 1 pm start.    christmas parties everywhere i have to make appearances at.   looks like that game is a giveaway.  

57 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Wy a giveaway - I thought Houston was a decent team?

because i have to attend two of these christmas parties and cannot attend the game that night.  so i will be giving my tickets away.  

16 minutes ago, bonwich said:

424a57e6-11e1-49ea-b25e-62824d9d6c3e.jpg

MEN'S BASKETBALL SEASON TICKET DELIVERY

Season tickets will be shipped Saturday, October 28 via USPS Priority Mail 2nd day delivery. We anticipate most season ticket holders receiving their tickets by Tuesday or Wednesday of that week. 

This makes me want to call DR 'Major Education' with a salute.