New Locker Rooms

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I think lost in the view of the locker Room is the fact that we’ll be wearing black jerseys this year 

I was at an event earlier and Coach Ford said he wanted the alternate uniforms to be black.  Looks like he made that happen.  Looks really good with the royal blue and white trim.

7 minutes ago, Macallan 18 said:

I was at an event earlier and Coach Ford said he wanted the alternate uniforms to be black.  Looks like he made that happen.  Looks really good with the royal blue and white trim.

Now we only need jerseys to be available for purchase in the chaifetz store.

20 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Now we only need jerseys to be available for purchase in the chaifetz store.

Yeah what's up with that? Can you buy anything at the Chaifetz or library stores other than a license plate holder and key chain?

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

I think lost in the view of the locker Room is the fact that we’ll be wearing black jerseys this year 

I went to one of the soccer games two weeks ago and was wondering if the basketball team would get similar looking uniforms. The black and blue look is fire. Would love for that to be our new primary uni going forward. 

5 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Yeah what's up with that? Can you buy anything at the Chaifetz or library stores other than a license plate holder and key chain?

The dude who runs the chaifetz store has told me he’s on a one year contract with the Athletic department and ordering jerseys and shorts apparently takes longer than that. I think his ability to run a store and order quality merchandise is dog and the athletic department is horrible for renewing his contract and also only doing year to year. 

The bookstore has some DOPE gear right now. I just bought the Billiken version of that sideline pullover all of the NFL coaches are wearing.

5 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

I went to one of the soccer games two weeks ago and was wondering if the basketball team would get similar looking uniforms. The black and blue look is fire. Would love for that to be our new primary unis going forward. 

Another Miss by the athletic department is not selling replica soccer jerseys. Especially at homecoming and the person who sells merch at soccer games is the same guy doing chaifetz shop.

2 minutes ago, brianstl said:

One very minor complaint.  Lose the plastic hangers.  They look cheap.  It is something that is cheap to fix.  That locker room is beautiful and no reason for anything to look cheap.

metal hangers could become weapons.  Not safe. 

21 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

The dude who runs the chaifetz store has told me he’s on a one year contract with the Athletic department and ordering jerseys and shorts apparently takes longer than that. I think his ability to run a store and order quality merchandise is dog and the athletic department is horrible for renewing his contract and also only doing year to year. 

The bookstore has some DOPE gear right now. I just bought the Billiken version of that sideline pullover all of the NFL coaches are wearing.

Nice, thanks for the head's up on gear at the bookstore (ha, I said library)!!

100% agree with your post just above as well. Would love to get my hands on one of those dank replica soccer jerseys.

all fan billiken wear should always be billiken blue and all fans should always wear billiken blue to EVERY billiken event.  A sea of blue would add to the homecourt advantage and be very intimidating.

the billiken athletes for all sports should always wear white uniforms at home and billiken blue uniforms on the road.   

no alternatives for all of the above.  

any fan wearing black or gold at a billiken event should be arrested and removed immediately from the event.

CBFan and rgbilliken like this

7 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

all fan billiken wear should always be billiken blue and all fans should always wear billiken blue to EVERY billiken event.  A sea of blue would add to the homecourt advantage and be very intimidating.

the billiken athletes for all sports should always wear white uniforms at home and billiken blue uniforms on the road.   

no alternatives for all of the above.  

any fan wearing black or gold at a billiken event should be arrested and removed immediately from the event.

Was that supposed to be in blue font?