New Locker Rooms

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, keyser soze said:

Attended the event last night.  All I can say is WOW!!!! You’d think SLU was in a power 5 conference.  Both the men’s and women’s locker rooms are sharp.  The University did a great job!!!!

Oh come on. There has to be something to complain about!  Surely Chris May is at fault somehow here. Not enough toilet paper?  Sinks too low?  Give us some ammunition!

Tonka likes this

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

Oh come on. There has to be something to complain about!  Surely Chris May is at fault somehow here. Not enough toilet paper?  Sinks too low?  Give us some ammunition!

#SinglePlyDoesntFly

HoosierPal, MattyMo213 and Tonka like this

I did not take pictures, didn’t seem like the thing to do, plenty and I mean plenty of pictures were being taken by a photographer so those should filter out.

but I’ll say this, both staffs are so excited, Chris is proud, this is truly a game changer!

Lisa has won me over, I am so impressed with her.  I am looking forward to taking my children to the women’s games.

Travis was very fired up, extremely appreciative of this gift to his/our program.  All I’ll say is for the men’s locker room, think Kentucky’s locker room...

Looked through all the official AD social media accounts and haven't seen anything yet. Probably later today? I'd think this is something they want out there right away. From the glimpses offered via Roby's snapchats, they look amazing.