Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because everyone has been PMing me asking about what I know,  

to all the MB MORONS who have me on IGNORE, Good you deserve to be in the dark

I knew of this incident immediately after it was reported and word got around. 

The false idea that if you're upset afterward and regret sexual encounters, you were sexually assaulted. That BS idea is in play and will not stand in court, only a SLU Kangaroo court. 

Want to know why the guys are smiling? They do have a lot of evidence proving the girls BS. Maybe they can turn this into a racial bias incident against them to play into SLU's retarded social justice circle of blame game. 

The encounter happened, and the girls found out about the tape, possibly being passed around after. Fearing for their dignity they decided to be rape victims at around 3 am, obviously not in a clear mind thinking they can't lose anything by doing this. 

In summary, this is BS and these girls are going to get into a huge counter suit, especially the one that doesn't go to SLU if proved to be false

All of the above is from what I was told from people closely involved, doesn't mean it correct though. That is just the rumor going around by people close. 

Be prepared for acquittal, be prepared for suspensions.

Guest BillsBeliever

Is there any precidence in a matter like this? What would the possible reprocussions look like in a nonconsensual video of the acts being committed?

3 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Because everyone has been PMing me asking about what I know,  

to all the MB MORONS who have me on IGNORE, Good you deserve to be in the dark

I knew of this incident immediately after it was reported and word got around. 

The false idea that if you're upset afterward and regret sexual encounters, you were sexually assaulted. That BS idea is in play and will not stand in court, only a SLU Kangaroo court. 

Want to know why the guys are smiling? They do have a lot of evidence proving the girls BS. Maybe they can turn this into a racial bias incident against them to play into SLU's retarded social justice circle of blame game. 

The encounter happened, and the girls found out about the tape, possibly being passed around after. Fearing for their dignity they decided to be rape victims at around 3 am, obviously not in a clear mind thinking they can't lose anything by doing this. 

In summary, this is BS and these girls are going to get into a huge counter suit, especially the one that doesn't go to SLU if proved to be false

All of the above is from what I was told from people closely involved, doesn't mean it correct though. That is just the rumor going around by people close. 

Be prepared for acquittal, be prepared for suspensions.

Well this puts the social justice warriors in a tricky situation now doesn't it... this is the world we live in now I guess.

Girls need to be punished if true.

1 minute ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

From full blown rape to video taped an encounter without permission to the girls full blown lied and video proves it.

All in the span of an hour. Guess we will just have to wait and see what the real story is. 

Full blown rape: something many assumed simply because of the accusations

Video taped encounter without permission: likely what happened based on various sources.

Girls full blown lies: Depends on the details. If all they claimed was they were videotaped inapropriately then they didn't lie. If they claimed non-consensual rape, then it likely was a lie. Totally depends on the details.

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

This thread has taken an uncomfortable turn. 

Yeah, I'm not going to throw opinions around until we know more...

Thank you, Glorydays and others, for sharing this info at the very least. Might want to hold off on the judgment (in either direction) until things clear up a bit, however.

Also, I'm still impressed by our collective restraint in naming names thus far. Keep up the good work, and let's see what the investigations find out.

Just now, Glorydays2013 said:

Well SLU has been PROTESTING BLACK MEN BEING FALSING ATTACKED BY THE COPS AND WHITE PEOPLE.

Now White people want to change the rhetoric that it is a man vs women and their skin color doesn't matter. Ridiculous. 

I am drunk and pissed. 

Also I would say $200 for snapchat alex

Jesus Christ someone reel him in

Just now, Glorydays2013 said:

Well SLU has been PROTESTING BLACK MEN BEING FALSING ATTACKED BY THE COPS AND WHITE PEOPLE.

Now White people want to change the rhetoric that it is a man vs women and their skin color doesn't matter. Ridiculous. 

I am drunk and pissed. 

Stop posting. Come back tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Glorydays2013 said:

I am drunk and pissed. 

Go to bed.

5 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

I am drunk and pissed. 

Drunk on a Wednesday night? Yikers