Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

The cops do nothing other than the investigation then the file is turned to the judicial to determine whether charges will be brought or not. The judicial can opt to ignore the findings and let the case remain untouched. I believe there is no requirement to make a public statement that no charges will be brought against anyone.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

The players would be arrested if that’s the case. It’s telling that the players were allowed to leave the state 

Also, unlike the previous situation the players haven’t been taken into custody for questioning.

1 hour ago, prebilliken said:

Did anyone see the graphic on ESPN2 tonight as the game was beginning that stated that SLU expected this to be resolved by 11/24? That is news, no? 

Yeah, I knew it should be coming down to that time, but it's nice to have a specific date.... 

You must ask yourself where did ESPN get this information from. If it was done by just getting the date of the event and adding 60 to it with no other basis, it is not likely to be correct. At any rate we will see soon. Providence showed us tonight that good teams can shut us down when we present no shooting threat to them. However much we need these players I will believe they are available after 11/24 when I see it.

11 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

Not sure if anyone still doubts if bishop and henriquez are in ny but they are next to me at the terminal  with the team. 

Damnit, Westy, get the scoop!  I’m sure they’ll tell an upstanding person as yourself what is happening. 

3 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

ok.... lessons have been learned. time to put this to bed. give us our team back!!!!!!!!

If a few students would have sat around the clock tower when this all started, the statue of Adonys would already be up on campus. 

gobillsgo likes this

-there was a lot of discussion in NYC and while traveling about Situation 2 and basically no one knows anything, there is a lot of speculation including an item that there is a meeting today, I guess we'll know when we know, as Yogi might say