Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lower left is Foreman and Bess.  Left free throw line is French.  Hines is left top of the key.  Roby is on the right side below the basket.  Goodwin is below Roby in the frame.  The Greek and Welmer near the top of the key right.  Rashed Anthony top right corner 3 area.  Johnson is walking near the top of the key lower right.  Who is next to Hines at the NBA three point line?

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Lower left is Foreman and Bess.  Left free throw line is French.  Hines is left top of the key.  Roby is on the right side below the basket.  Goodwin is below Roby in the frame.  The Greek and Welmer near the top of the key right.  Rashed Anthony top right corner 3 area.  Johnson is walking near the top of the key lower right.  Who is next to Hines at the NBA three point line?

The Greek?

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

The Greek?

Markos and Welmer look like they are playing soccer between the 3 point line and the top of the key on the right half.

Who is the guy behind Hines in the frame at the NBA 3 point line on the left half?

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Markos and Welmer look like they are playing soccer between the 3 point line and the top of the key on the right half.

Who is the guy behind Hines in the frame at the NBA 3 point line on the left half?

I think that is Johnson.  I'm not sure who the guy you're calling Johnson is though (walking near the top of the key lower right).  

Just now, RUBillsFan said:

I think that is Johnson.  I'm not sure who the guy you're calling Johnson is though (walking near the top of the key lower right).  

That's what I thought.  And there is a guy in sweats next to Anthony by upper right side of 3 point line that looks to have a ball.  Who is that?  

Ten players on the floor.  Look up in the upper deck, second entrance from the left.  Two bodies.  For sure, positive ID through facial recognition, no doubt, twitter confirmed, IG double confirmed, Bishop and AD. And listen really close, Bishop is saying to Henriquez, "We really screwed up.  We could be playing at MSG."

3 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

Brian - the guy you think is Anthony is the assistant coach who was a former umass guy.  Johnson is next to Hines, Anthony is right side 3 point line.  

The guy I think is Anthony is wearing a practice jersey with 25 on it.  That is Anthony's number.

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

Ten players on the floor.  Look up in the upper deck, second entrance from the left.  Two bodies.  For sure, positive ID through facial recognition, no doubt, twitter confirmed, IG double confirmed, Bishop and AD. And listen really close, Bishop is saying to Henriquez, "We really screwed up.  We could be playing at MSG."

How are you coming up with only ten.  Nine practice jerseys, Welmer black tshirt and Markos black sweat pants and grey t.  That is 11.