Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

https://twitter.com/SaintLouisMBB/status/930982373726015488?s=17

Neither AD or JB in attendance at the dinner with Chaifetz.

Was just about to post the same thing. Either they’re not in NYC, they were left back at the hotel, or this is the best psych out by SLU since Majerus allegedly had Mitchell and McCall trade practice jerseys when Mitchell was dealing with an injury before the 2012 NCAA tournament game vs Memphis.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

I guess Rashad Anthony won't either. We are extremely thin right now 

Maybe hes already in bed since he knows he has to play a really big game tomorrow?

4 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Either 

A- Ford didn't let the min the pic to psych out V Tech

B- They are still in St Louis because they are suspended

C- They are invisible

Or D.  They are with the team in NYC but are awaiting the results of Title IX investigation and therefore aren’t participating in team activities. 

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

neither is RA 

I'd like to think RA, being the senior leader that he is, volunteered to stay back and keep AD and future NBA Hall of Famer JB company while they serve out the last few hours of their absence which just happens to end when the clock strikes Midnight on the East Coast. 

billikens747 likes this

16 minutes ago, WVBilliken said:

EW is looking good ...... maybe he is ready to suit up tonight!

Looking good at what, eating with the right fork and spoon? I think we might get to see some Grecian Formula tonight. His shot looked awfully good against Rockhurst.

4 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Looking good at what, eating with the right fork and spoon? I think we might get to see some Grecian Formula tonight. His shot looked awfully good against Rockhurst.

He traveled with the team.  Think he could surprise and see some minutes.

1 minute ago, WVBilliken said:

He traveled with the team.  Think he could surprise and see some minutes.

He traveled with the team because he can walk.  Ford said not even 2 weeks ago he was out 8 weeks with an eta of jan 1st.  would be the fastest comeback of all time?

19 minutes ago, wgstl said:

He traveled with the team because he can walk.  Ford said not even 2 weeks ago he was out 8 weeks with an eta of jan 1st.  would be the fastest comeback of all time?

The bulk of the team had around 30 practices prior to game action.  To ask Welmer to contribute after 10 to 12 practices would be problematic and could compromise his health.  We need him, but I too would be shocked to see him get into a game before sometime in December.