Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kshoe said:

French is from NYC, played high school at a prep school in Massachusetts.

Not to be a wet blanket, but just because players travelled with the team, doesn't mean they are playing.

I'm more excited about the caption than him being in NYC.

1 minute ago, kshoe said:

French is from NYC, played high school at a prep school in Massachusetts.

Not to be a wet blanket, but just because players travelled with the team, doesn't mean they are playing.

Was just about ready to post that too. Could be a case of having them travel and practice, but not be in the arena when the games are played. Not gonna get my hopes up until there is an announcement.

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Was just about ready to post that too. Could be a case of having them travel and practice, but not be in the arena when the games are played. Not gonna get my hopes up until there is an announcement.

me neither but this is a lot more promising than anything that's occurred about S 2 in November. No sign or word from or about them except the hearsay that one MBM reported about may not be back ever and that they were living off campus. If they were obviously guilty on the face of evidence coach would not have them suiting up . of course photo may be photoshopped or from last  season. :)

2 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Actually, he's from Werewolftown.

Truf he and his best friend Stiles used to roll around town surfing on the top of their van.  Crazy kids.

dlarry likes this

1 minute ago, willie said:

I have trouble believing that something happened between last nights game and today's travel that clears these guys. 

other than ford keeping it private that it was a two game "suspension"

4 minutes ago, willie said:

I have trouble believing that something happened between last nights game and today's travel that clears these guys. 

A really sincere apology....

Didn't have to be after last night's game, perhaps something was decided previously and never leaked/announced.  They didn't address it because they haven't addressed anything