Semi-OT: Gus rumor

bonwich

20 minutes ago, FromDaEastSide said:

Afternoon drive on KTRS - maybe he will go to 6pm and won’t be able to get from Westport to Chaifetz then.

That 270/40 gridlock can be a real bear.  Here's hoping.

48 minutes ago, hsmith19 said:

If anything, I think we actually underrate how terrible he is on here. Whenever I bring people who are not Bills fans to games he is one of the first things they notice. They point out things like announcing substititions minutes late that I have just gotten used to.

Being out-of-town I don't make many Bills games but I did attend that great Butler win several years ago.

I recall Brad Stevens calling a time out after a nice Bills scoring run, the crowd is going wild, Guy chimes in with some irrelevant announcements that could been done anytime, all enthusiasm is stopped dead. 

You would think after all these years he would know how to announce a basketball game. I honestly think he does not understand the sport.  

2 hours ago, tarheelbilliken said:

Being out-of-town I don't make many Bills games but I did attend that great Butler win several years ago.

I recall Brad Stevens calling a time out after a nice Bills scoring run, the crowd is going wild, Guy chimes in with some irrelevant announcements that could been done anytime, all enthusiasm is stopped dead. 

You would think after all these years he would know how to announce a basketball game. I honestly think he does not understand the sport.  

I hate gus as much as the next but PA reads generally come from the person running the schedule. Most likely an athletic department employee. Coughmarketingcough