Message from Dr. P regarding STL community

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope for peaceful protest.  We knew what the verdict would be and almost always is. It takes a lot to convict an officer, if they are charged at all, and when charged they overcharge or undercharge.  People have a right to be upset to be upset, but if the protest turns violent or destructive the conversation will shift to that and not the injustice.

10 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Not guilty

I can't believe .they just announced like that this early.  I thought we would have a chance to get our people out of the building. Just got a call from someone in the building lobby and they said there is an exodus of other offices hauling ass out of here.

1 minute ago, brianstl said:

I can't believe .they just announced like that this early.  I thought we would have a chance to get our people out of the building. Just got a call from someone in the building lobby and they said there is an exodus of other offices hauling ass out of here.

Get it out early. Let whatever is gonna happen earlier in the day. 

15 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I gave you several hours notice:huh:

I pause to close this because I do think it is fair conversation to discuss Pestello's statement.  However, I am going to play it better safe than sorry and ask we keep discussion here more sports oriented.