The case for JJ

From JJ's time here he has impressed me quite a bit. A phenomenal shooter who took some time to get used to the college game but really got on fire towards the end of the season. 

Talk to anyone in the athletic department, he is one of the hardest workers on the team. Almost always the first in the gym and last one to leave. He also never goes out with the rest of the team. I think he has a chip on his shoulder with all this new talent coming out but he will find his way into the rotation. Remember he was a top 150 recruit out of hs. I think the only struggle he might have is the physicality with this new team which he needed to work on. 

In summary, don't count out JJ. I look forward to seeing him play as a sophomore. 

4 hours ago, TFord and TRavs said:

From JJ's time here he has impressed me quite a bit. A phenomenal shooter who took some time to get used to the college game but really got on fire towards the end of the season. 

Talk to anyone in the athletic department, he is one of the hardest workers on the team. Almost always the first in the gym and last one to leave. He also never goes out with the rest of the team. I think he has a chip on his shoulder with all this new talent coming out but he will find his way into the rotation. Remember he was a top 150 recruit out of hs. I think the only struggle he might have is the physicality with this new team which he needed to work on. 

In summary, don't count out JJ. I look forward to seeing him play as a sophomore. 

I got him starting.