frank on gordon

almaman

Frank said that Cuonzo is not recruiting Gordon. He won't recruit a player until he decommits (obviously people on this site won't agree with that). SLU is staying in contact with Gordon as much as they can. He thinks Gordon will confirm soon that he is staying with SLU.  

I hope he's right, but as we know, Frank's SLU predictions have not been going well lately.

6 minutes ago, hsmith19 said:

You don't have to coach that way when you're at a perennial powerhouse like Mizzou, with their proud tradition of making Final Fours and winning national championships. Just wait for the committed players to come to you.

It's like Duke. "We don't recruit, we select".

7 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Frank said that Cuonzo is not recruiting Gordon. He won't recruit a player until he decommits (obviously people on this site won't agree with that). SLU is staying in contact with Gordon as much as they can. He thinks Gordon will confirm soon that he is staying with SLU.  

I hope he's right, but as we know, Frank's SLU predictions have not been going well lately.

Obviously I prefer Gordon to honor his commitment and sign with SLU. Having said that....I guess if we are going to lose a player, I'd rather it be one that continues to slip in the rankings rather than climb them. I also think French will end up being a better player than Gordon regardless of where Gordon plays because of the 'unteachables'. No, I didn't just smoke crack.

7 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Obviously I prefer Gordon to honor his commitment and sign with SLU. Having said that....I guess if we are going to lose a player, I'd rather it be one that continues to slip in the rankings rather than climb them. I also think French will end up being a better player than Gordon regardless of where Gordon plays because of the 'unteachables'. No, I didn't just smoke crack.

We all know what you're smoking son......now pass that sh|t!!!

12 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Im sure Martin hasnt talked to Gordon.  Instead he just talked to Gordons gf,  gordons hs coach,  gordons grandparents,  gordons neighbors,  and gordons dog. 

Gordon's girlfriend is probably 50% of the reason he chose SLU. If she switched her commitment to mizzou then I'm 100% sure he'd follow her. Also if they break up that's bad news bears 

12 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Gordon's girlfriend is probably 50% of the reason he chose SLU. If she switched her commitment to mizzou then I'm 100% sure he'd follow her. Also if they break up that's bad news bears 

i thought you left the board?

7 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

I was just kidding in my above post. Gordon is the best and will be the best. The best around....nothing's ever going to keep him down!