Off-season talk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

I'm guessing Raboin is a walk-on.  What do you mean, "No Greek"?  Markos Psimitis is listed.

You are right. Looking at the website from my phone I missed him. Has to be a walk on unless there was an abrupt and unannounced departure. 

No word from TGlory on the number of high school stars?  We all know HS School ranking and AAU stats are all that counts.  Summer stats and HS stars lead directly to the number of wins at the college level.  It doesn't matter what he did at Lake Land College.  What did he do in HS?

The way grownass men dissect everything they put out there, I'm surprised D1 recruits tweet anything. But I guess not worrying about the inevitable reaction is probably the reasonable course of action.

No insiders here, but I know a couple WG people who are aquaintances of Gordon. All they ever say is Gordon can't wait to play in his hometown and put SLU back on the map. No negativity at all.