season ticket renewal

papal

Just tried to renew my season tickets-one week before deadline.  There is no one in the athletic department to speak to.  The  entire department is on some sort of retreat.  I can only leave a message for a call back.  Another example of a poorly run operation.

6 minutes ago, papal said:

Just tried to renew my season tickets-one week before deadline.  There is no one in the athletic department to speak to.  The  entire department is on some sort of retreat.  I can only leave a message for a call back.  Another example of a poorly run operation.

Not really. They're meeting to plan out activities before the crunch of the student athletes hit. Seems reasonable to me!

1 hour ago, papal said:

-did you try to renew on-line?

6 hours ago, slu72 fan said:

Not really. They're meeting to plan out activities before the crunch of the student athletes hit. Seems reasonable to me!

Seems poorly planned to me. Although at this point it would take something spectacular for me to think that a Chris May run athletic department did anything above average. 

2 hours ago, cheeseman said:

Don't wait until the last minute is the lesson here

Lol what? There's not a single person in the whole department available to take someone's money? I can't imagine this happening at any other program our size or larger in the country... wouldn't this fall under biz 101? It boggles my mind on a dozen different levels 

11 hours ago, Billy Ken said:

I stopped by to pay a couple weeks ago and the ticket office staff was entirely new. What happened?

Ticket office staff is probably mostly (all?) students.  Therefore, turnover is likely high with graduations, transfers, changes in work-study status, students quitting for another job / an internship.

• 1 month later...