Quietest day ever on this Board

bauman

2 hours ago, waldo027 said:

The schedule will be out whenever the A10 announces their schedule.

It normally takes two or more weeks for SLU to announce their non conference schedule after the conference schedules are released.  I think one year we knew the whole schedule accept for a Rockhurst game before SLU released it because everyone of our D1 opponents had released their scedule before we did.

Talking about lack of news, look at the tweet by Allen in the front page of the board. There is a video clip of Santos doing hamstring exercises. He has lost 21 lbs since June 5 through exercise (weighs 255 lbs now). Wonder how many in this board could do anything like what he is doing in the clip.

20 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Talking about lack of news, look at the tweet by Allen in the front page of the board. There is a video clip of Santos doing hamstring exercises. He has lost 21 lbs since June 5 through exercise (weighs 255 lbs now). Wonder how many in this board could do anything like what he is doing in the clip.

wow.... i dont have two friends to hold my legs to even try. I do like how they post the workout clips... the program is going next level in all aspects 

8 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

wow.... i dont have two friends to hold my legs to even try. I do like how they post the workout clips... the program is going next level in all aspects 

1. Man, that's insane. My legs are burning just seeing that.

2. Santos looks like a different person than he did at USF. It's a shame we have to wait another full year to see him in action. He's put an insane amount of work in already. Wow.

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

2. Santos looks like a different person than he did at USF. It's a shame we have to wait another full year to see him in action. He's put an insane amount of work in already. Wow.

This reminded me of Adam Archuleta's old training video before he was a Ram, except he started chest down holding a barbell. Skip to 2:34.

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

Santos and Foreman will make quite a pair manning the 5 spot next year.  Add in French and Gordon at the 3/4 spots and we ain't ever seen anything like it.  It will be like having 4 Anthony Bonners!