Top 144

1 hour ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

I swear I did not sleep with your wife!

I've blasted and disagreed with STLHI, and I've called out C314; in what way have I been their "buddy"?  Because I try to be fair?

You have no sense of humor, whatsoever!

Again, I am more than willing to not be a moderator!  Why don't you volunteer, if you're still around?

I don't really want to get involved in this little feud, but I am curious what you mean when you say "fair" in this context. I think a number of people are getting the idea that you mean pro-SLU and pro-Mizzou sentiments should be treated equivalently here. That seems a little odd, since the name of the message board is not billikensandtigers.com.

Why should SLU fans need to be "fair" to Mizzou fans on a SLU site? As effed up as tigerboard is in many ways, I don't think they use this version of fairness, nor should anyone expect them to.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, hsmith19 said:

I don't really want to get involved in this little feud, but I am curious what you mean when you say "fair" in this context. I think a number of people are getting the idea that you mean pro-SLU and pro-Mizzou sentiments should be treated equivalently here. That seems a little odd, since the name of the message board is not billikensandtigers.com.

Why should SLU fans need to be "fair" to Mizzou fans on a SLU site? As effed up as tigerboard is in many ways, I don't think they use this version of fairness, nor should anyone expect them to.

boy cant agree more.    for years we have been subjected to the mi$$ouri fan's patronizing belittling ways and i for one say they can get the f out of here.   there is no reason to treat them with any respect since they refuse to treat us with any.    i posted one time on the tigerboard about 20 years ago and was attacked immediately when i did nothing to deserve it on their board.   i have never been back and one has to believe that is what they want.  THEIR board.   we should want the same.   

4 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

boy cant agree more.    for years we have been subjected to the mi$$ouri fan's patronizing belittling ways and i for one say they can get the f out of here.   there is no reason to treat them with any respect since they refuse to treat us with any.    i posted one time on the tigerboard about 20 years ago and was attacked immediately when i did nothing to deserve it on their board.   i have never been back and one has to believe that is what they want.  THEIR board.   we should want the same.   

IMG_3122.JPG.b2887d8c38383a46d5da9be3e305a814.JPG

Okay, so this seems like it is now OT, but San Diego State comes in at 56.  Who knows one thing about the Aztecs besides Fisher is gone.  (No cheating by looking at the preview.)

(Again, sorry to derail the thread which has been moved to Moderators, Missouri Fans and Tigerboard.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last week on "As the World Turns ...."

As noted, the Bonnies in at #43.  Since then, Creighton has come in at #38 (some would argue our replacement in the Big East), Virginai Tech at #34 (an opponent inNYC) and Mizzou at #33 (all based on faith and high school pub with a cautious notation about LSU (Simmons) and Washington (Fultz)).

Rhode Island only A10 team still pending.  Nice get with their four-star recruit Jermaine Harris (6'9"; 220#) for 2018 if you missed it.