Tilmon to Jail thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for piling on, but this could happen to a player on any team in America.  It wasn't that long ago that we spent an entire year going through " the situation".  Young men do stupid things with regularity.  That being said, Tillman does seem to fit right in in Columbia, doesn't he?

"Tilmon to Jail thread" is even too harsh for my standards.  Almost gloating about his misfortune. 

A few things here.  First, let's not be blatant Hypocrits.  He is a kid away from his family for the first time.  He screwed up.  Give him a break and the coach an opportunity to straighten him up immediately. 

Tilmon, you are not in East St. Louis anymore.  You are in Columbia.  Pay attention. 

Finally, please transfer to SLU.

P.S.  Don't drink another drop of that Devil's Brew

2 minutes ago, HoosierBilliken said:

"Tilmon to Jail thread" is even too harsh for my standards.  Almost gloating about his misfortune. 

A few things here.  First, let's not be blatant Hypocrits.  He is a kid away from his family for the first time.  He screwed up.  Give him a break and the coach an opportunity to straighten him up immediately. 

Tilmon, you are not in East St. Louis anymore.  You are in Columbia.  Pay attention. 

Finally, please transfer to SLU.

The only one talking any sense in this thread. 

I was holding a kid up while he had three up in the bushes at the quad in at my SLU 101. I nice DPS officer walked him back to the dorm. While I wasn't sick I was also intoxicated. That DPS officer could have thrown the book at us, I could have been gone from SLU before I signed up for classes. 

I hope this isn't a trend for Tilmon, and I'm not gonna act like I couldn't have got a MIP at some turns in college. Mods should delete this thread. 

14 minutes ago, prebilliken said:

Screenshot this BS and let's remember it every time we rip on another fan base or forum.

How bout you stfu.  That #@! is funny.

Never take sides against the family.