Tilmon to Jail thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

When you're getting paid hundreds of thousands to play at mizzou, and expect to be one and done, you have one year to not F up. Y'all know and these kids know that they are in the spotlight and need to watch how they act. He decided doing drugs was more important 

There was nothing said about doing drugs. How many on this board weren't drinking alcohol by the time they graduated from high school? I bet not many. Give the kid a break.

3 hours ago, goonaha said:

Who hurt you? Also if you had any consideration for facts, you'd know that Tilmon had already withdrawn himself from USA U19 tryouts. 

I'd be willing to bet 99% of  billiken fans didn't /wouldn't know that.  But of course you aren't a billiken fan.

18 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

There was nothing said about doing drugs. How many on this board weren't drinking alcohol by the time they graduated from high school? I bet not many. Give the kid a break.

Yeah but you don't get in a car and drive afterwards. That's just idiotic. 

4 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I did a whole lotta dumb stuff in my first few weeks of college.  And in all the other weeks of college.  I'm not going to cast stones.

So did I and all my friends. And we all made fun of each other non-stop when we got in trouble 

1 hour ago, RiseAndGrind said:

So did I and all my friends. And we all made fun of each other non-stop when we got in trouble 

I got out of my MIP ticket because the captain was also a SLU season ticket holder.  really. 

Can't we end this poor-taste thread?  Our "situation" was much worse, so we aren't really in a position to talk about Tilmon's minor infraction.

Also, we get on (and rightfully so) a couple of SPUMAC trolls who post on this Board about SPUMAC -related stuff so why is it ok to start a thread with the title of this one?

Answer, it's not!

12 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

I'd be willing to bet 99% of  billiken fans didn't /wouldn't know that.  But of course you aren't a billiken fan.

Hahahaha. So, just to clarify, I am not a Billiken fan because I keep up to date with college basketball news in general. Got it. Seems like a reasonable take Roy. 

15 minutes ago, bauman said:

Can't we end this poor-taste thread?  Our "situation" was much worse, so we aren't really in a position to talk about Tilmon's minor infraction.

Also, we get on (and rightfully so) a couple of SPUMAC trolls who post on this Board about SPUMAC -related stuff so why is it ok to start a thread with the title of this one?

Answer, it's not!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of this thread.

1 hour ago, bauman said:

Answer, it's not!

While the content is not delivered as pliantly as it could be, I fully support it as an on-topic thread.  A local redneck school recruiting in our backyard, and not even in our conference, thinking they're hot sh*t bathing in the sh*twater of the SEC... I WANT THEM TO FAIL, MISERABLY.

I want SEMO, UMKC, UMSL, SIU-E, SIU-C, Kansas, Illinois, all of them, to gotdamn go 0-33 every year.  Fuok those schools, and fuok the kids that choose them over SLU.  End of story.

BILLLLLIESSSSS!!!  Everyone else can piss up a gotdamn rope.

18 hours ago, Tilkowsky said:

Possession of alcohol by a minor.

Not a good thing, but not the end of the world either.

Weren't some SLU players accused of something more serious a few years back?

So is your point we are all hypocrites troll?

Also a few years back the past can't forgive and move on?

55 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

While the content is not delivered as pliantly as it could be, I fully support it as an on-topic thread.  A local redneck school recruiting in our backyard, and not even in our conference, thinking they're hot sh*t bathing in the sh*twater of the SEC... I WANT THEM TO FAIL, MISERABLY.

I want SEMO, UMKC, UMSL, SIU-E, SIU-C, Kansas, Illinois, all of them, to gotdamn go 0-33 every year.  Fuok those schools, and fuok the kids that choose them over SLU.  End of story.

BILLLLLIESSSSS!!!  Everyone else can piss up a gotdamn rope.

Why would you want UMSL [*cough* my alma mater *cough*] to lose every game?  They aren't even Division 1!  Why would SLU fans have anything against lower-level St. Louis-area schools?  I think we should root for UMSL, Lindenwood, Mo Baptist, Wash. U., etc., in their respective divisions.

Hopefully Missouri will suspend Mr. Tilmon from playing the first semester to make a statement to the rest of the players on the team and to Mr. Tilmon.

I hope the kid learns from this incident and moves on makes good choices and has a successful college career.

6 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Why would you want UMSL [*cough* my alma mater *cough*] to lose every game?  They aren't even Division 1!  Why would SLU fans have anything against lower-level St. Louis-area schools?  I think we should root for UMSL, Lindenwood, Mo Baptist, Wash. U., etc., in their respective divisions.

Yeah, I pretty much mouth-sh*t out that list of schools and realized I forgot Missouri State and UMSL sleeps with the D2 fishes anyhau.  But yeah, I want every D1 school except SLU to lose or tie every game.  Complete destruction.  Killemall.

6 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Unfortunately what this event really documents is a young man with talent screwing himself up. If it is anything, it is sad to witness a thing like this. 

Give me a break. You act like he killed someone. This will have zero impact on his career. 

1 hour ago, TFord and TRavs said:

Y'all are really easily offended. It's great to root against mizzou. Y'all realize this can help us in recruiting against mizzou right? Slu DPS is way more chill than mizzou and players might see this as a way to avoid being persecuted by their own school I.e. Mizzou 

I can't tell you the number of times I rode in/drove a car with open containers in college. I can't tell you the number of times I was reprimanded walking through campus by DPS but was lucky that I knew them from billiken games. Unless you're a fuoking nerd I'm sure you're lucky too.