Anthony and Santos

ACE

7 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

For whomever was asking earlier, the Roster Page on SLUBillikens.com has been updated for the 17/18 season.  Hines is listed on the roster as are Anthony and Santos.

Very interesting that Goodwin is listed as #0 despite all those arguments about Zeke leaving because JG wanted #23. Much ado about nothing. 

1 hour ago, goonaha said:

Very interesting that Goodwin is listed as #0 despite all those arguments about Zeke leaving because JG wanted #23. Much ado about nothing. 

JG made a post asking if he should wear #23 or #0 which sparked said conversation. I think he made a great choice 

IMG_0089.GIF

35 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

JG made a post asking if he should wear #23 or #0 which sparked said conversation. I think he made a great choice 

IMG_0089.GIF

The argument wasn't over a number. Glorydays said it wasn't a good sign that Zeke was staying because he was willing to give his number away. And it turned out to be true.  

5 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

For whomever was asking earlier, the Roster Page on SLUBillikens.com has been updated for the 17/18 season.  Hines is listed on the roster as are Anthony and Santos.

damn might of been me a few weeks back and I just got done discovering also and was going to post. Fun to explore and dream.

5 hours ago, goonaha said:

speaking of did ICE get Glorydays? Ain't seen him on here lately, oh I forgot T Rav guy new handle, same guy?

6 hours ago, William Iken said:

I thought all medical redshirts (after playing some games) were decided after the 4th year of eligibility, and not before...Did the NCAA change this rule?

Was wondering the same thing.