2017-2018 Schedule

6 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

What too many posters have in their thick head is that if you don't agree with them, or if you don't condescend to their statements, then you are automatically wrong.  It is okay to have different opinions.  You are good with whatever you decide to do.  

Says the biggest crewsplatt fan in America

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While the Rockhurst game sucks, claiming that one would rather watch Minnesota vs. Providence and some random NBA game is just silly. There are games like those on tv every night so unless there's some personal connection to each I have to think the poster works for Fox Sports and is just hyping up two very mediocre watching options.

50 minutes ago, kshoe said:

While the Rockhurst game sucks, claiming that one would rather watch Minnesota vs. Providence and some random NBA game is just silly. There are games like those on tv every night so unless there's some personal connection to each I have to think the poster works for Fox Sports and is just hyping up two very mediocre watching options.

615 did say that his girlfriend is a Minnesota alum and that he's from Tennessee (so roots for the Grizzlies), so the personal connections are there.

What is 615 the area code of?

This game against Rockhurst is an exhibition for them.  It won't count towards their record or cumulative statistics. I've always despised that kind of arrangement.

For RU it's a scrimmage to work on things to prepare for their next opponent (they have already played in two Div. II games, splitting) and later on down the line, but don't take it too seriously.  It's not the game to go off for 30+ points, or anything.  ("My career high was 36 points!"  "What?!  Record book says your high was 18.")

45 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-wow, we better bring our A+ game on both ends of the floor

Not that it matters much, but ESPN doesnt like our chances either. BPI giving us a 20% chance of winning. 

Even if AD is able to play, not having a game under his belt really sucks. 

4 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Not that it matters much, but ESPN doesnt like our chances either. BPI giving us a 20% chance of winning. 

This assumes he won't play tonight. Not an unreasonable assumption.

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

when/if he is able to play... i bet he goes OFF.... the weight of the world would be off his shoulders 

1 minute ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

They have up 93 to Citadel, there defense must be absolute garbage.

sometimes when I play tennis against lesser opponents the score may end up 7-5, 6-4.... because I'm trying drop shots and tweeners 

• 3 weeks later...