Congrats to Reggie, Mike and Aaron

It appears that these three Billikens now are the proud owner of a SLU diploma.  Very good work guys.  That diploma (in Mike's case diplomas) will carry you far in your life. Congratulations men!

Davell is not on the list of 2017 graduates, so the fake news on him wearing a cap and gown took in some MBM's.  This also takes the Graduate Transfer issue off the table for Roby.  He will be a valuable asset to next season's team.

20 minutes ago, tarheelbilliken said:

Aaron graduated? I thought he was a junior. Good for him.

If I were him I find some place to get a graduate degree on a basketball scholarship. I am sure some low-level D1 program would love to sign him.

He's a junior in terms of athletics eligibility, but he's been in college for four years.  In 2014-15 he did not play (redshirted) after transferring from Harris Stowe(?).  I guess even walk-ons have to sit out after transferring unless they go down in level.

1 minute ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

He's a junior in terms of athletics eligibility, but he's been in college for four years.  In 2014-15 he did not play (redshirted) after transferring from Harris Stowe(?).  I guess even walk-ons have to sit out after transferring unless they go down in level.

If he's going for a graduate degree, would have to sit out a year?

2 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Hines started at a junior college, not Harris-Stowe.

35 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

John Wood i believe? AM i just making that up?

You rock, LB.  I copied the following from Hines Bio on the SLU Roster page. We all know about the past two seasons.  Per the Roster, his degree is in Sports Business.  The SLU Graduate Degree website doesn't list Sports Business as a Graduate program.  So if Hines stays around for another year, I wonder what program he would enroll in.   [Psimitis came over from Harris Stowe.]

2014-15 • Sophomore
Redshirt

2013-14 • at John Wood Community College (Quincy, Ill.)
• Appeared in 24 games and averaged 5.8 ppg and 2.0 rpg.
• Recorded 16 steals and dished out 21 assists.
• Posted a season-high 17 points against North Central Missouri College.