cold stove ?

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

What are the chances Tilmon forgoes college and goes pro right away.I don't see why he hasn't committed yet, or Pickett.

What if SLU gets Tilmon and Pickett, and we over commit for 2018 with the idea that Tilmon goes to the draft early or a player transfers?

The Tilmon playing in europe has a little bit of legs apparently. It has to be grade issues in that case, I would think, but I also don't know the family situation. I also don't think he's a top enough prospect to take a risk of playing in Europe for a year or two....

our old friend Roy Schmidt is saying Tilmon is definitely not going to Mizzou, so you can start printing Mizzou jerseys with Tilmons name on it. 

Picket used to have a flush of tweets about 3 weeks back about SLU that he liked and retweeted. Now its been radio silence. Could Goodwin and Ford try to convince Tilmon and Pickett to SLU? Mizzou has one spot left it seems and I think Jontay might be thinking about reclassifying so he can play with his brother

18 minutes ago, Clock_Tower said:

Second hand info but I heard Tilmon is enrolled in Mizzou's correspondence class program and has been assigned Ricky Clemons as has academic advisor. 

Is he banging the president of mizzou's wife as well? 

1 hour ago, Clock_Tower said:

Second hand info but I heard Tilmon is enrolled in Mizzou's correspondence class program and has been assigned Ricky Clemons as has academic advisor. 

Getting 18 hrs of correspondence courses and doing the President's wife are only 2 of the 4  entry requirements at Mizzery. He also has to wreck the President's ATV and then receive bundles of free athletic gear from Cuonzo. Getting into Mizzery ain't as easy as it might seem. God, I miss the Mighty Quinn days.

1 hour ago, JMM28 said:

Is he banging the president of mizzou's wife as well? 

And the Asst AD's wife, getting money from not one but two assistant coaches.