A-10 Predictions 2017-18

I understand URI and the Bonnies and until the coaching changes VCU and Dayton but now I think SLU can finish 3rd.

Top 6 will be competitve, 

RI, SLU, VCU,StB, LaSalle,Dayton. The ones to compete for a10 title would most likely be RI, SLU and StB. 

RI because they have minimal losses after a decent tourney run. Stb also with minimal losses on the roster with solid returning players. Slu because we will have the highest ranked players on the court in the A10 and a completely new roster. 

VCU lost their top recruits who would be immediate impact freshmen. Dayton lost some good recruits as well as Archie Miller and 4 scholarship seniors. 

To be honest it could be a neck and neck race between RI and SLU. Graves coming in for the conference games will be clutch and a game changer 

Until rosters are finalized, picking an order in the conference is just a fun way to waste time.  The spring NLI period has another 2 weeks to run.  Players are still transferring.  At least 3 A10 players declared for the draft.  If they pull out, they will enhance their teams roster.  Players will be added.  Others still may leave.  Our roster wasn't finalized last season until the summer when Bartley and Jolly transferred.  Lot's of moving parts are still in play.

All this is is a discussion-festering point.  Too many unknowns.  Too much to fill out.  Based on what is still on roster and rosters are not complete.  What three A10 players declared for the draft?  Adams of Bonaventure I know.  Who are the other two?  Adams was not invited to the NBA Pre-Draft camp in Chicago either.