FBLHJ

crymdg2

On 4/24/2017 at 10:02 AM, brianstl said:

On of sort of related note, does anyone have any experience with the Larry Hughes Basketball Academy's youth program?  Is it worthwhile for young kids just starting to play?

A friend's son did it and loved it. I suspect he is far from a future NBAer, although his parents throw money around for sports like he is.

17 minutes ago, hsmith19 said:

A friend's son did it and loved it. I suspect he is far from a future NBAer, although his parents throw money around for sports like he is.

Thank you.  

The price at least for the youg kids is surprisingly reasonable.  I am not looking for something that will make my son a star player.  Just looking for something that will help him learn the basics correctly and have a good time.

25 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Thank you.  

The price at least for the youg kids is surprisingly reasonable.  I am not looking for something that will make my son a star player.  Just looking for something that will help him learn the basics correctly and have a good time.

I've been toying with starting a skills camp in the search firm off-season to supplement the search firm income. Having never seen your son play, i think he could be a player. He's just the type of prospect we look for. Heady, a gym rat, and a real high basketball iq. Just pm me your bank name and account number and I'll start the monthly recurring payments. 

47 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Thank you.  

Yeah, the cost definitely pales in comparison to the custom tiny golf gear the kid gets every year.

24 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

I've been toying with starting a skills camp in the search firm off-season to supplement the search firm income. Having never seen your son play, i think he could be a player. He's just the type of prospect we look for. Heady, a gym rat, and a real high basketball iq. Just pm me your bank name and account number and I'll start the monthly recurring payments. 

Only if Leon is the lead skill instructor.