Luis Santos Commits to SLU

Ibruce

5 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

I don't think the A10 has gotten a frontcourt big worth a damn since the grad transfer rule was enacted.  I think the Big 10 has gotten a grand total of 1.  I agree with Soderball -- it sounds like Sasquatch to me.

The guy VCU got is 6-6, 245. We'll see if he is "worth a damn"

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Soderball said:

That's a lot more than I thought, obviously. I'd love to see who they are, where they came from, where they went. Need some Dr. Rogers table-building for this one, but I don't think the idea of landing some perfect grad transfer is a realistic option for SLU. Can't expect every wish and whim to be fulfilled.

Here is last year's list.  The first list is the Grads. No All American's on it.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/14390188/college-basketball-transfer-list

On 4/24/2017 at 6:04 AM, CBFan said:

I agree with you glorydays MUTGR with his latest posts is just a mindless SPUMAC troll he offers nothing but rhetoric.  You got kind of crazy on this site I eased in to it and did not post anything trying to get a feel for the long time posters on this site and I still got it from some posters.  I hope the 5 post limit is lifted and if it is ease back into posting.

Come on. Some of you seem a little thin skinned. 

On 4/23/2017 at 11:00 PM, Glorydays2013 said:

Seriously how is this MUTGUR guy not blocked but a real SLU fan like me is. BS

If Steve asks me to leave I will leave voluntarily. I have that much respect for the owner of this fine establishment. 

8 hours ago, MUTGR said:

Come on. Some of you seem a little thin skinned. 

You are projecting MUTGR and you know it.  There is an Illinois fan I think his handle is 618CGMAN and he talks Illinois recruiting takes some crap and stays classy.  I like reading his posts and the information that is going on in Champagne.  He does not use dollar signs for the letter S in his posts like you do just to stir it up.  Most on this site do not want to read it but I like reading positive information about the resurgence of the MU basketball program under coach Martin.  You are the one with thin skin when someone on this site gives you crap and you should expect it because you are on a SLU fan basketball site.  It appears that Illinois fans can take it MU fans cannot.

11 minutes ago, CBFan said:

It appears that Illinois fans can take it MU fans cannot.

That's because Illinois fans, like SLU fans, can fall back on having some actual success somewhere in their history. 

11 hours ago, JMM28 said:

That's because Illinois fans, like SLU fans, can fall back on having some actual success somewhere in their history. 

No better way to get a Mizzou fan extra riled up than bring up how Illinois has actually been in Final Fours. They want to look down at Illinois as badly as they do us, except their arguments are even dumber.