Luis Santos Commits to SLU

Ibruce

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a huge pickup!!!  I wouldn't worry about the details.  He is someone who will be at SLU for 3 years while CG may only be here 1 year.  Those two put together, with the rest of our team, basically make us as strong as any team in the country inside.  Consider that for a second.  It is pretty amazing.

3 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

I think this is a huge pickup!!!  I wouldn't worry about the details.  He is someone who will be at SLU for 3 years while CG may only be here 1 year.  Those two put together, with the rest of our team, basically make us as strong as any team in the country inside.  Consider that for a second.  It is pretty amazing.

He'll only have 2 years of eligibility.

1 minute ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Kind of a funny coincidence. His name is Luis Santos and Santos means "Saint". 

Hes pretty much Saint Louis spelt backwards.

Its awesome and its meant to be. 

He now goes by Santos Luis.  Nothing to get too excited about, but a solid bench / role big that we need.  Will be interesting to see how the other scholarships fall with the recent visits and all the rumors flying.  Tilmon could make an immediate impact and not have to worry about the best player on the team leaving after one year. 

For those of you that follow the star ratings, ESPN had him at 4 stars and a position ranking of 28. He is listed at 6'9" and 266 lbs. These may be HS numbers though. However he is big and had good rankings. I think he will be a very good addition to the team after his year as a red shirt.