Board change request

13 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

This is the worst post I have ever seen on this forum. You also forgot to thank the troops. Noids please ban this poster. 

Are you one of the mizzou fans posting on here? I sure ain't. Come after me because I want the best for our program. I don't care about nice players, I want champions. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Are you one of the mizzou fans posting on here? I sure ain't. Come after me because I want the best for our program. I don't care about nice players, I want champions. 

I wasn't talking about your latest inane post, you narcistic pissant. But now that you've inserted your mindless drivel into yet another topic that has nothing to do with you, I'll correct you. 

Never in any of your incessant posts do you ever make anything that resembles a coherent point. Your posts are filled with some sort of combination of misguided cockiness and ignorance. I feel sorry for you and your family that they have to possibly experience this stuff everyday of their life. You probably should have been someone that was institutionalized early in life and given some sort of experimental shock therapy. Perhaps a car battery to the nutsack in a pool of water. I shouldn't digress however. I truly hope for people around you that you aren't as insufferable as you come across on an internet message board. 

You, youngster, are a carbuncle on the taint of this board. And hopefully you will be drained soon. 

11 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

I wasn't talking about your latest inane post, you narcistic pissant. But now that you've inserted your mindless drivel into yet another topic that has nothing to do with you, I'll correct you. 

Never in any of your incessant posts do you ever make anything that resembles a coherent point. Your posts are filled with some sort of combination of misguided cockiness and ignorance. I feel sorry for you and your family that they have to possibly experience this stuff everyday of their life. You probably should have been someone that was institutionalized early in life and given some sort of experimental shock therapy. Perhaps a car battery to the nutsack in a pool of water. I shouldn't digress however. I truly hope for people around you that you aren't as insufferable as you come across on an internet message board. 

You, youngster, are a carbuncle on the taint of this board. And hopefully you will be drained soon. 

Image result for puppy eyes

12 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

IMG_0116.JPG

23 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

IMG_5646.JPG

5 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Lol well I found out where Pickett and Mark Smith is going today. But y'all would rather talk about Zeke still so I guess you guys can wait

It seems the important point here is where Pickett and Smith will be matriculating. Spill the beans, Grasshopper.

6 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

It seems the important point here is where Pickett and Smith will be matriculating. Spill the beans, Grasshopper.

Ive had 5+ pms so pm me and I'll tell ya. Some of these guys don't deserve to know after going after me. There's a lot I know and couldn't be talking about for awhile now. I tried to pull y'all in the right direction but the truth hurts some of your feelings 

15 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Ive had 5+ pms so pm me and I'll tell ya. Some of these guys don't deserve to know after going after me. There's a lot I know and couldn't be talking about for awhile now. I tried to pull y'all in the right direction but the truth hurts some of your feelings 

Feel free to not talk about as many subjects as possible. Also, you sure use the word "y'all" a lot for someone from Wisconsin.

Again, every thread is extended when people can't seem to just ignore Glory. I failed multiple times to ignore Tilkowsky, but I think I have it down now. Everyone should try it. 

Maybe then, just maybe, every thread won't devolve into 10 pages of people bitching. 

Jesus Christ... I don't understand people's obsession with limiting posts, and specific posters. Just ignore it and post about what you want. If your post is good, it will draw attention and steer the conversation. It's a public forum....

I teach high school and my students are so past acting this way when someone is annoying them...

14 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

Jesus Christ... I don't understand people's obsession with limiting posts, and specific posters. Just ignore it and post about what you want. If your post is good, it will draw attention and steer the conversation. It's a public forum....

I teach high school and my students are so past acting this way when someone is annoying them...

Actually, it's not.

1 hour ago, 615Billiken said:

It's public in the sense that anyone can read and anyone can post. If you're a post annoys you, ignore it!

But not just anyone can post; they must sign up and have their membership approved.

And I am not one who has a problem ignoring posters I don't like; I'm just saying, technically, your definition of this web community as "public" isn't accurate.

1 hour ago, 615Billiken said:

It's public in the sense that anyone can read and anyone can post. If you're a post annoys you, ignore it!

Not if it's owner feels that their posts are detrimental to his forum. Steve puts a lot of his own money up front for this forum and if he wants to ban everyone that's his call. 

History and experience tells me Steve isn't banning or limiting people without the board suggesting it. Just my opinion but ban's should be for posters who are not SLU fans who's sole purpose on the board is to stir things up.  There is only one person posting lately that should be banned imo and that is Tilowsky. I don't think anyone else should even be limited.  People are getting on Glorydays for making Zeke's dad mad but ... really? He didn't say anything worse than what's been said hundreds of times before regarding players. I don't agree with it but we are a message board and the reality of it is things will get said that parents of players won't like. Zeke's dad seemed pretty cool and understands the dynamics of a message board. I think he just didn't like the shot on the way out. I agree with him especially since Zeke has been nothing but positive about SLU since day 1. Hell he was even retweeting recruits and probably helping to sell them on SLU and quite possibly even after he had thoughts of leaving. However, if we ban or limit every poster who bad mouths a player 80% of the board would be banned or limited including me I'm sure. If you don't like Glory ignore him, but please drop the ban and limit talk. He's a fan, he's just a fan who's opinions you don't agree with.

24 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

History and experience tells me Steve isn't banning or limiting people without the board suggesting it. Just my opinion but ban's should be for posters who are not SLU fans who's sole purpose on the board is to stir things up.  There is only one person posting lately that should be banned imo and that is Tilowsky. I don't think anyone else should even be limited.  People are getting on Glorydays for making Zeke's dad mad but ... really? He didn't say anything worse than what's been said hundreds of times before regarding players. I don't agree with it but we are a message board and the reality of it is things will get said that parents of players won't like. Zeke's dad seemed pretty cool and understands the dynamics of a message board. I think he just didn't like the shot on the way out. I agree with him especially since Zeke has been nothing but positive about SLU since day 1. Hell he was even retweeting recruits and probably helping to sell them on SLU and quite possibly even after he had thoughts of leaving. However, if we ban or limit every poster who bad mouths a player 80% of the board would be banned or limited including me I'm sure. If you don't like Glory ignore him, but please drop the ban and limit talk. He's a fan, he's just a fan who's opinions you don't agree with.

Skip bringing the truth