JT requests Release from NLI

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Offering scholarships to the entire Vashon starting lineup and McKissic is not in the best interest of SLU... correct. I prefer Ford's approach. 

Lol that was random.  Who in this forum has ever suggested the starting lineup from Vashon should have been offered scholarships from SLU?  I,  like others, questioned why he didn't offer Stockard but i realize that his targets were Goodwin and Tilmon at the time.  I would give you a Mckissic/SLU story but you wouldn't believe me.  So i will stick to the topic at hand ?

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Coach314 said:

Lol that was random.  Who in this forum has ever suggested the starting lineup from Vashon should have been offered scholarships from SLU?  I,  like others, questioned why he didn't offer Stockard but i realize that his targets were Goodwin and Tilmon at the time.  I would give you a Mckissic/SLU story but you wouldn't believe me.  So i will stick to the topic at hand ?

1 minute ago, Coach314 said:

You're absolutely right for once. I wouldn't believe you.  :lol::P

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, TFord and TRavs said:

Missouri with Porter is in the same position LSU was with Simmons. Too much coverage mixed with the top recruit and a tough SEC conference leads to a very disappointed fanbase. LSU couldn't reload after Simmons and sunk their team.

Missouri will have to battle Kentucky, Florida, Texas AM, Alabama, Arkansas, Ole Miss and Vanderbilt. SLU will have much higher odds of a higher win season.

The biggest difference is if Mizzou can reload recruits after their star is gone.

And don't forget So Carolina. Uh, they made the final 4, and Martin has a pretty good class coming in.

On 21/04/2017 at 2:42 AM, Coach314 said:

@ACE Vtime/(wanna be)Insider did say his brother posted under the V name from time to time. Did lil' brother grow up and become 314? Or is it V/Insider under another name? Am I close?

Again, if you have to tell the board you're an insider or a coach, you probably are neither. Well, I guess Porter Sr was a 7th grade girls coach before becoming assistant coach at Mizzou (women). So the term can be applied loosely and anything is possible!

You can get respect and props for being "in the know", but have to earn it. I am yet to be convinced. Sorry.

1 hour ago, William Iken said:

@ACE Vtime/(wanna be)Insider did say his brother posted under the V name from time to time. Did lil' brother grow up and become 314? Or is it V/Insider under another name? Am I close?

Again, if you have to tell the board you're an insider or a coach, you probably are neither. Well, I guess Porter Sr was a 7th grade girls coach before becoming assistant coach at Mizzou (women). So the term can be applied loosely and anything is possible!

You can get respect and props for being "in the know", but have to earn it. I am yet to be convinced. Sorry.

No.  You are not close.  I don't know any of the people you are referring to.  Once again...i do coach..and i have coached. I didn't know names on this forum were so scrutinized..my apologies for that.  I don't recall ever trying to get props for being a coach.  I have never posted anything about coaching strategies...no "well if i was coaching in that game I would have done this" type stories.  I also have never tried to get props for "being in the know".  In coaching and being around a lot of the boys that are mentioned in here you hear things.  No different from anyone else who hears things and shares info in here.  No need for you to be sorry.  I didn't know i was on audition to "convince" anyone.  I will try to do better.  Enjoy your morning.