JT requests Release from NLI

It doesn't matter if the recruiting is open or not.  As for as I know he hasn't been released from his NLOI yet.  If he ends up at Mizzou....... I am just shocked that they would be this brazen when investigators are already looking into the academic fraud allegations.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

It doesn't matter if the recruiting is open or not.  As for as I know he hasn't been released from his NLOI yet.  If he ends up at Mizzou....... I am just shocked that they would be this brazen when investigators are already looking into the academic fraud allegations.

It's just SPUMAC being SPUMAC... a desperate program not afraid to delve into every gray area.

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Definitely hasn't been released for NLI since he said in his release "we will wait patiently on the release from the NLI."  It is odd and wouldn't shock me at all if they wait until after the weekend if he plans on visiting then.  Can't be happy if he told Underwood and Walker he would stick with it only to switch a week or two later.   

New to the forum, but follow Bills closely.  I wouldn't get hopes up on Tilmon - not because he wouldn't be a great addition to the squad from a marketing perspective, but because he doesn't have the work ethic to continue to develop at a rapid pace at the collegiate level.  I'm not sure the coaching staff is still on him very closely.  I've heard he has some bad "habits" that will inhibit his ability to contribute to the team.  He doesn't "want it" as bad as some of the other guys do.  Not that he didn't have a great season in high school ball this year, but he didn't reach the ceiling he was expected too.  You saw this in the form of him not finishing in the top 3 Mr. Basketball ranks as well as him falling from 5* to 4* status.

1 minute ago, TheOne said:

New to the forum, but follow Bills closely.  I wouldn't get hopes up on Tilmon - not because he wouldn't be a great addition to the squad from a marketing perspective, but because he doesn't have the work ethic to continue to develop at a rapid pace at the collegiate level.  I'm not sure the coaching staff is still on him very closely.  I've heard he has some bad "habits" that will inhibit his ability to contribute to the team.  He doesn't "want it" as bad as some of the other guys do.  Not that he didn't have a great season in high school ball this year, but he didn't reach the ceiling he was expected too.  You saw this in the form of him not finishing in the top 3 Mr. Basketball ranks as well as him falling from 5* to 4* status.

Hmm, first post... seems credible... :blink:

BTW, not saying we have a shot, just need a better source than "TheOne"  The murky stuff about "habits" is out of line.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

BTW, not saying we have a shot, just need a better source than "TheOne"  The murky stuff about "habits" is out of line.

"TheOne" is a great user name though. I can't believe no one has it yet.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

You would be very surprised how many NCAA athletes smoke weed and get away with it....

checked and JT did fall from top 25 ESPN to almost JGoodwin's rank and from 5* to 4*

1 hour ago, TheOne said:

Like I said before the next Billy Coby.