NCAA - Elite Eight, who is gonna win it all

I expect the refs to play a big part in the outcome of this game.  A team from a mid-major conference winning the tournament is bad for business.  P5 programs are spending ungodly sums of money and TV networks have assembled legions of talking heads promoting the idea that big money programs = championship contenders.

13 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

I expect the refs to play a big part in the outcome of this game.  A team from a mid-major conference winning the tournament is bad for business.  P5 programs are spending ungodly sums of money and TV networks have assembled legions of talking heads promoting the idea that big money programs = championship contenders.

Interesting information picked off of ESPN.  I'll others debate if this is true or not, but interesting that SC is far below the others. You all can research it via Equity in Athletics.  I assume UNC is highest due to the high cost of tutors. 

Expenses per player last year: South Carolina $72,830 Gonzaga $98,967 Oregon $103,707 UNC $106,253 (Source: Equity in Athletics)

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Interesting information picked off of ESPN.  I'll others debate if this is true or not, but interesting that SC is far below the others. You all can research it via Equity in Athletics.  I assume UNC is highest due to the high cost of tutors. 

Expenses per player last year: South Carolina $72,830 Gonzaga $98,967 Oregon $103,707 UNC $106,253 (Source: Equity in Athletics)

Tutor's? Since when do North Carolina athletes need tutor's? 

On 4/2/2017 at 0:30 PM, 3star_recruit said:

Ding, ding, it's been barely watchable this half