Tatum to NBA

16 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Tatum has decorated for the NBA draft. Not surprising but there were rumors Coach K was going to try to keep him 

man Glory is on fire, breaking all types of news recently 

Just now, Bills_06 said:

No the NBA asked him to decorate for the playoffs I think is what he meant.  Let's hope he does a good job because I see a big decorating career in his future!

I heard he's thinking about opening a business in St. Louis (where Tatum is from), though many think that would be insane. The decorating scene in St. Louis (Tatum's hometown) pales in comparison to other markets. Stay tuned 

Just now, majerus mojo said:

I heard he's thinking about opening a business in St. Louis (where Tatum is from), though many think that would be insane. The decorating scene in St. Louis (Tatum's hometown) pales in comparison to other markets. Stay tuned 

Milwaukee has a YUGE decorating scene

8 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

If we had Tatum this year with this group of guys, where do we finish? I wouldn't say tournament bound but probably damn close. 

CBI most likely. plus we would have never seen the development of JJ. 

4 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

If we had Tatum this year with this group of guys, where do we finish? I wouldn't say tournament bound but probably damn close. 

You would have to consider a few things. First, if Tatum signed with SLU, there's a decent chance Crews would still be coaching the team. Now, if you're just adding Tatum to this year's team, with Ford coaching and Jalen Johnson (Ford recruit) included, it could be different. 

I'm thinking if you went with the Crews coaching option, even with Tatum, it would be a struggle to get to .500 . With Ford coaching and this team, .500 is a little more likely, with maybe a couple games better than that. Regardless, I don't think we'd be close to the NCAA's.

We could have been dancing with Tatum and here is why, if we got Tatum, local talent would have come with him. Cook would have come and maybe the guy who went to K state. This would have had to have come with an early commit from Tatum though. It could have been a lesser Duquene when they had Curry. 

Pure speculation though. I guess that would have probably only happen if we had Ford one year earlier though, because Crews couldn't have done that

11 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

If we had Tatem we'd still have Crews/Platt. No thanks for a CBI bid & maybe a game or 2 over .500. Tatem would jumped to the NBA and we'd still be holding the bag with another 2 years of Crews/Platt. 

2 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

We could have been dancing with Tatum and here is why, if we got Tatum, local talent would have come with him. Cook would have come and maybe the guy who went to K state. This would have had to have come with an early commit from Tatum though. It could have been a lesser Duquene when they had Curry. 

Pure speculation though. I guess that would have probably only happen if we had Ford one year earlier though, because Crews couldn't have done that

If you read the question above, it clearly asks what would this team look like with Tatum and the current roster. I understand he would have brought in great talent with him that is not up for debate. 

2 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

If you read the question above, it clearly asks what would this team look like with Tatum and the current roster. I understand he would have brought in great talent with him that is not up for debate. 

Starting 5

Tatum

Bishop

Roby

Johnson

Welmer

That could produce some results

3 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Stephen Curry: Duquesne's Finest

3 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

He was fantastic at Duquene

I didn't want Tatum for the simple reason it meant at least two more years of [dead].  Dreaming of commitments by folks [dead] was supposedly recruiting just the same (and getting passed on) is unsubstantiated pie-in-the-sky and plain wishful thinking.  I seem to recall Cook wanting out of Tatum's shadow.  Also Sneed wanted out of town.  Plus we all know [dead] has no clue how to coach, who to recruit, or how all those weak parts were then coached into a team given his dinosaur roots..

Tatum would have provided maybe a one year respite, barely mediocre if you look at the parts he'd have played with.  We'd might still be blessed with the no talents that already left here.  Plus [dead] and his useless sidekicks.  We'd be faced with last year again next year and that firing would place us three years away from where we are right now.  

Jayson did exactly what we expected him to ----- minus a national title as well.  Instead, we have an active, likable coach with a plan, two four-star recruits, a massive transfer class of hope, and a five- and a three-star recruit verballed as well.  In my mind, we won by losing.