Moore & Neufeld transferring

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, brianstl said:

Adam Duritz went to UC Davis.  Nobody in the history of the whole state of Illinois has bagged as much quality talent as that guy has.  

Could you please post photos of all that talent, each one at their absolute peak???  Thanks!

12 hours ago, brianstl said:

Adam Duritz went to UC Davis.  Nobody in the history of the whole state of Illinois has bagged as much quality talent as that guy has.  

This is probably at least partially true, and the fact that it's true means that the world is an unjust place.

tn-500_goldboywm10168396.jpg

4 hours ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

You don't have to worry about saving scholarships for 2018, someone will transfer out, like always.  Redshirt sophomore Hughes should be as good as most incoming freshman after a year in Ford's system. A good Roby replacemenr.

Who says he only wants one more for '18. Truth is none of us know what TF is thinking. I trust his decisions based on his success so far.

On 5/24/2017 at 8:16 PM, TFord and TRavs said:

Huh? So either they deserve the top 30 rpi spot y'all said they had or rpi don't matter and they (UC Davis) made it in the tourney and ILL state didn't. 

The question of how much RPI matters is separate from what an auto bid from a small conference means. Even if you don't like RPI, you still have to admit that mediocre teams can still slip into the NCAA through conference tourneys. That's what UC-Davis did.

42 minutes ago, hsmith19 said:

The question of how much RPI matters is separate from what an auto bid from a small conference means. Even if you don't like RPI, you still have to admit that mediocre teams can still slip into the NCAA through conference tourneys. That's what UC-Davis did.

Oh absolutely. I wish they actually expanded the play in games and reserve that for those types of teams so teams like Ill state can get with almost a flawless conference record 

1 hour ago, slu72 fan said:

Who says he only wants one more for '18. Truth is none of us know what TF is thinking. I trust his decisions based on his success so far.

I don't think you realize who you are responding too, he is not just a typical MBM, he has been an "assistant coach" at the D3 and NAIA levels. He knows a LOT about what SLU is up to. A real "Insider."

4 hours ago, bonwich said:

Major Majerus and I are experts in the many UC-Davis grads who have gone pro and made names for themselves, Just ask. 

UCD leads the US in producing wine makers.  I was introduced to jug Chianti at the age of six.  If it had been Napa reds, I would have dedicated my life to getting into their wine program.  Alas, I'm just a high level consumer in quality & quantity. ??

On 5/26/2017 at 7:40 AM, Pistol said:

This is probably at least partially true, and the fact that it's true means that the world is an unjust place.

tn-500_goldboywm10168396.jpg

It is crazy, but it is completely true.  Honest Abe might be the best vampire slayer ever, but he never could slay tang like Duritz.

46 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Seriously. He's in the front row of the Cavs/Warriors game. 

Did Counting Crows make like a billion more dollars than I ever imagined? 

Duritz is the main songwriter for a band that sold over 20 million albums worldwide and his band has toured for two decades.  That will build a bank account.

8 hours ago, brianstl said:

Duritz is the main songwriter for a band that sold over 20 million albums worldwide and his band has toured for two decades.  That will build a bank account.

Obviously calculating other people's net worth is an inexact science, but this says he's worth $40 million: http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/adam-duritz-net-worth/

I'll just presume he sold his soul to the devil in early 1993.

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

Not necessarily

You get paid a mechanical royalty of over 9 cents for each song you wrote sold.  12 songs per album and 20 million albums sold is over $21 million in mechanical song writing royalties alone.  That doesn't include mechanical royalties from soundtracks, performance royalties or royalties paid for licensing a song for commercial purposes. 

15 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Obviously calculating other people's net worth is an inexact science, but this says he's worth $40 million: http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/adam-duritz-net-worth/

I'll just presume he sold his soul to the devil in early 1993.

It might be the only explanation for the tail that guy has pulled.  Even being a rich lead singer doesn't come close to explaining what he has been able to accomplish.  When Courtney Cox wouldn't even be in the running for a goofy looking guy's personal Mount Rushmore, dark forces are at play.