Moore & Neufeld transferring

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WVBilliken said:

Loved Zeke's enthusiasm.  Seemed to be a good team guy.  Good luck and hope he finds playing time in his next stop.  A red shirt year should help me Zeke a nice player for some University.

I think Zeke Moore has a future, and I was hoping he would stay at SLU.  There is always a place for a 6'6" shooter.

I know a lot of you don't like the star system but I did the math and with those two gone for now, that would put our current roster according to Verbal Commits at an average of 2.98 stars (Including Gillman), in 2nd place in the conference behind Rhode Island, and with Dayton and VCU behind us. Rhode Island is the only A10 team to make it past the first round this year. 

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Seriously a Big middle finger to all of you when I said there were warning signs about Zeke leaving. Especially since that number ordeal. I hate you all who bully me. Maybe I see things you don't. 

What a grown up comment that one is.  Did you learn that on the playground at recess?

During the season you said every player was going to transfer. 

13 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Glory days, you called it. You saw the meaning in the tweet that others would never understand. You were thinking like a college kid

He didn't "call" anything.  He insinuated Moore might leave because an incoming freshman might have wanted his number. 

Just now, moytoy12 said:

He didn't "call" anything.  He insinuated Moore might leave because an incoming freshman might have wanted his number. 

not at all. I said because his number was up for grabs by an incoming recruit, that it could be a sign that he could be transferring because that just doesn't happen, especially with the number 23...

1 minute ago, Glorydays2013 said:

not at all. I said because his number was up for grabs by an incoming recruit, that it could be a sign that he could be transferring because that just doesn't happen, especially with the number 23...

I missed that post, please point me to it. 

20 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

You said that after you backed off your original comments. And you aren't exactly breaking any new ground. Everyone understood that Zeke COULD transfer.  Not everyone painted a picture of him being all angry about his number. 

5 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

You said that after you backed off your original comments. And you aren't exactly breaking any new ground. Everyone understood that Zeke COULD transfer.  Not everyone painted a picture of him being all angry about his number. 

Again you completely mis read what I said. You guys we're saying that he might have said that Goodwin can have it. My response that's you were talking about was that no one would just let someone have the number and if he was staying that wouldn't be an option because no one just gives up their number. 

I'm sorry to see Moore leave because I thought he could have been a contributor for us. Admittedly, I saw that contribution as a 8-12 minute per game player who could enter the game and hit some shots from beyond the arc, but a contribution nevertheless. Maybe at a different school he might get a chance to be more of a focal point.

It is sad to see Zeke go, but next year would have had him basically red shirt.  I do not blame him.  He is basically a lighter version of Henriquez or Roby.  If he continues to develop physically, he could be an awesome player.  But, if he didn't develop, he would never see the floor.  Good luck to him in the future, hopefully at Missouri State.