BREAKING NEWS: Crean Fired at Indiana

Taj79

On 3/17/2017 at 3:09 PM, Billikenbooster said:

It's Donovan from my bud who says he knows someone on the IU Board....see, I'm naming my source.

mhg

Your friend and I must know some people in common. My connections run deeper there than here if you can believe that and I'll tell you that the Alford deal is damn near done. Donovan is the backup. 

26 minutes ago, waldo027 said:

Has Donovan expressed interest? If so, then why is he not the frontrunner?

He is interested. I was privy to a conversation about 45 mins ago detailing Donovan's acquired taste for not having to recruit and deal with the AAU coaches, families and BS that goes with the college job. That, plus tall money, makes the NBA lifestyle pretty comfortable. He's interested, just that there is a vocalized negative from the college head coaching lifestyle that differs from his life now. 

The number one pick was Brad Stevens by those that make decisions. 

Donovan has Cheaney and Tonagel tapped to ride if it works out. 

Just passing on what I know. 

3 minutes ago, The Pelican said:

He is interested. I was privy to a conversation about 45 mins ago detailing Donovan's acquired taste for not having to recruit and deal with the AAU coaches, families and BS that goes with the college job. That, plus tall money, makes the NBA lifestyle pretty comfortable. He's interested, just that there is a vocalized negative from the college head coaching lifestyle that differs from his life now. 

The number one pick was Brad Stevens by those that make decisions. 

Donovan has Cheaney and Tonagel tapped to ride if it works out. 

Just passing on what I know. 

And that pretty much tells you all you need to know about this Indiana search.